Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to pick up my caliber at 3:00 today finally after 8 weeks it is finally in I hope there arn't going tobe any surprises with the car :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Pictures! Or I will hunt you down, steal your camera and take them myself! :D

j/p...get pictures though.

·
Registered
36 Posts
We got ours on Sat. I stole it today, the tint Guy just left.
This is my Wife's car, but I like it.
Back in the Magnum R/T tomorrow!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
HEMIDAWG said:
...This is my Wife's car, but I like it.
Back in the Magnum R/T tomorrow!!
I've been fortunate NOT to have had my wife driving my R/T yet. So far, it's just "a toy" according to her. hehehe What you don't know...you don't know!

Tyke

·
Registered
311 Posts
HEMIDAWG said:
...the tint Guy just left.
Do you have any fresh pictures of the tint-job? Anxious to see that. If I remember correctly, you had the bright sillver metalic ...which is just like mine. What percentage did you go with?

Tyke

·
Registered
340 Posts
Did you buy the tint kit off Ebay or did the place you sent it to have their own??

I want to tint our Sunburst car but unsure of the level. Ohio is really strict on their tint laws, so probably only doing the rear windows dark and the fronts less dark. Wonder what that will look like.

Anybody figure out how to body color the vent visors, someone said they could do it and I have not seen an answer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I had a mobile tint Guy come to my office. Medium (35%) all around except windsheild. Looks great on a white Caliber, I'll take some pics tonite.
CA is bitchy about tint too, I have never been bothered, hope Wifey dose'nt either!!
It keeps the car cooler, tames the headlights from the rear and protects the interior from UV. Most of all looks cool and you don't feel like you are in a fishbowl!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Here is my white Caliber with tinted windows. It really does make a difference in the tempature of the interior. I have 20% all the way around..

:::: hopes for no ticket :::

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
just say you bought it this way...and that looks really really good! pics....more pics dang it!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Congrats waynet!!!:) Pics??!?!?!?:D

ghoticov: I think you posted that pic in another thread, I can't remember, but anyway, your Caliber looks great!!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yeah, he just posted the link in the post above yours..:D

Great pics and congrats guys! :)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Indeed..:D:D:eek:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Looks great! The tint came out nice on our Caliber too. I bought the splash guards from the Dealer yesterday, I'll leave 'em black and install them this weekend. I will need to take the rear wheels off to drill a hole on each side.
I test fit them, they look great with Charger weels and tires. I did like the extra overhang look from the rear without the splash guards. I'll post pics when I'm done!!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
YEs, please post pics of the splash guards when you are done please! Interested to see what they look like on a real Caliber rather than just pictures and concept drawings.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts