Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tada!!!!!! :D It was $200 on Ebay, came silver had it painted. It's 99% matched to the car color. We didn't want to have it blended into the roof because they would have had to remove the sunroof and black moldings to do it all right. It was already $205 to have it painted and installed.

Unfortunately us Sunburst Orange and Solar Yellow Caliber owners can't order a pre-painted spoiler.:(

Oh, check my personalized plate! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sweet thats nice, finally you posted it :p

My black spoiler should be here around friday I hope. I post pictures of course...

Its already pre-painted

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Scjon03 said:
Sweet thats nice, finally you posted it :p

My black spoiler should be here around friday I hope. I post pictures of course...

Its already pre-painted
You're lucky. We considered installing a black spoiler instead of orange just to avoid painting ours but decided against it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Awesome! I had no plans of changing the spoiler, but after see yours, I think this is a must have! Ordered my Caliber 5/1, just found out today it went into "BX" status...moving in the right direction anyway.

·
Banned
76 Posts
ugh.

Like gilding a lily. Unnecessary ornamentation.

Or as Shakespeare put it:

'To gild refined gold, to gild the lily.
Is wasteful and ridiculous excess'

·
Registered
371 Posts
Love the spoiler and love the plate! There is something unnecessary around here, but it's not your spoiler. Good choice on painting it, although I think it would look good in black too. Fine looking machine!

·
Registered
901 Posts
that car is ALL dressed up now! wow!! :) 2 thumbs up!

*silently puts the mopar spoiler on her own wish list...*

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
ewitz said:
ugh.

Or as your Momma put it:
"If you don't have ANYTHING nice to say, don't say ANYTHING at all!"

Those are words of wisdom my man, words of wisdom!:)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ewitz said:
ugh.

Well if I wanted something with classy body lines and not something sporty with attitude I would have bought the 300C.

Mmmkay.

·
Registered
171 Posts
what the 300 is sporty and has attitude!!! Not super sporty but classic sporty!

I like the wing but I thought all calibers came with them. My wifes caliber has one on there.

Yeah I just ordered my personal plates!! MMMMMMK

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lukeinva said:
what the 300 is sporty and has attitude!!! Not super sporty but classic sporty!

I like the wing but I thought all calibers came with them. My wifes caliber has one on there.

Yeah I just ordered my personal plates!! MMMMMMK
The Caliber does have a stock spoiler but it's this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
371 Posts
Looks like you've got nearly everything covered in the way of mods, and you did a great job. One of the coolest Calibers I've seen, although I like them all. So what happens when you finally have everything done? What do you dream of then? Interior mods!
BTW, my wifes Dad lives in Fremont, MI. so we're going up next week to visit, and then over to Ann Arbor. We have to fly, so the Caliber will stay in Tx. Can't wait to see Michigan again!

·
Registered
115 Posts
mahal3680 said:
Or as your Momma put it:
"If you don't have ANYTHING nice to say, don't say ANYTHING at all!"

Those are words of wisdom my man, words of wisdom!:)
Some people post to look for an honest opinion, If I did somthing to my car and someone didn't like it, I wouldn't give a damn, and would probably tell them o well its my car, you don't have to drive it, but If I posted it here, I would want an honest opinion. I know there will be quite a few people breaking my balls, when I blackout the tail lights, and put an exhaust on mine, :eek: OH NO NOT THE RICE BURNER LOOK:eek:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts