Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. just took delivery last night of my '07 Caliber sxt in white. pretty neat!!

VVVV no that's not my pink purse..it's my fiancee's

·
Registered
746 Posts
i bet that fiancé doesn't even exist... ;)

nice caliber dawson! i have the exact opposite colour scheme... black with the red interior.... ooooooooh

evil twins!

**edit**

and my purse is baby blue!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
am i the only one with white around here??? I liked black, white, and yellow the best...

·
Registered
371 Posts
I never saw a Caliber I didn't like. Looks good, but I think I'll keep my Black one. Congrats- on both the Caliber and the fiance.

·
Registered
137 Posts
that you on the right Dawson? :p

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you wish man....haha...

hey rocked: is that an r/t? I like those rims...

·
Registered
38 Posts
dawson said:
you wish man....haha...

hey rocked: is that an r/t? I like those rims...
no just a se, did not want all the factory electric stuff, can do it cheaper my self. I plan on doing cusomizing to the door inside and blocking out the oustside door handles, want to get the car paid for first. my daughter will be able to drive it in a few years and it will be hers. I really hope they come out with that ralley version, thats the one I want.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that's why I didn't get any stereo options, will be changed out sometime anyway...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Man, I saw a white Cali SXT the other day and it looked like it was 10 years old! Dirty, dents, dings, scraped bumper, stupid bumper stickers all over it, a mess inside. This is a disgrace to the species! Why bother buying one?

If I see it again, I'll snap some photos and post...you won't believe it.

"Man should never abuse the Cali!"

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^ I agree... and I hate having stickers of any kind on my car, even dealership advertisements...

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tint will be my first mod more than likely... going 35% all the way around w/brow

·
Premium Member
439 Posts
Sweet looking Caliber for a sweet looking couple... best wishes for your future with the new car and the future bride :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
cali_stang said:
nice lookin car. i also have stone white. WINDOW TINT!!!!!!!!
Really amazing what the window tint does for a white Caliber! NICE!!! Sure made a difference on my Black Caliber as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
dawson said:
am i the only one with white around here??? I liked black, white, and yellow the best...
Note that one of the two I own is white. I drive that one. My wife drives the black one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts