Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Welcome to the forums...........white is what I wanted, but I ended up with silver.......I'm happy with my purchase and I hope you are too!

·
Registered
432 Posts
How about providing a little more information on your Caliber?

It looks to be an SE, did you go with CVT or manual?

One picture gives the car a cream rather than white appearance. Perhaps that is just the lights.

Hope you enjoy your car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
gtm said:
It takes a long time (nearly 7 month), but now i`ve got it!:D:D:D
HeyHo you lucky,

Gongratulations 4 you. I´m writing from Finland and I have waited also nearly 7 month my Caliber, and I just heard that next friday is my lucky day!!

The colour of my caliber is light khaki (olive gold). I will send also pictures right away, when it is possible.

Have very good miles with y caliber!

hw :):):)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Oldguy: Yes, it`s a SE 1.8 with manual and 150 hp! The interior is pastel slate gray. And yes that was the light in the garage(It was raining on the day)
@wallu: I hope that you have the next days a LUCKY DAY! It makes lot of fun to drive with the Caliber!!!!:D:D:D
@all:THANK`S!

The next step`s are: Tinting the windows tomorrow, put 20" on and make the roof black maybe!:)

·
Registered
644 Posts
sweet. welcome

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got my Caliber last wednesday!!!!

HeyHo to all of you Caliber owners!

I got my caliber last wednesday afternoon, after almost 7 months wait.
Now it is here in Finland and "smelling" the weather, which is -10 c and snowing very much.

I have driven it 235 km, (about 15 miles) enjoyed every meter.

Type of my Caliber is 2.0 cvt/sxt/esp and the colour Light Khaki!

I´ll try to learn how to send a picture of it, but I´ll like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(if somebody is so kind and tell it to me??? )

·
Registered
1,352 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
19" is fine... you just went with too lo-pro of a tire to make up the rest of the wheel well room... but, 20's would fill up more ;)

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Oh wow i thought the rear was off the ground. Yeah those tires are way too small. Good thing you dont have an AWD model.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I like that they arnt chrome... but im not big on the whole rim wider than the tire look. Also IMO they look too big... rubberbands for tires on em.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts