Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't really done anything with my car since I had the razzi body kit installed, but since then I was contacted by a company that manufactures aftermarket grill inserts. The grill inserts actually zip tie over your original grill so you can remove them if you like. You have to drill a couple of small holes in the original grill for the zip ties to attach but no major mod. is needed. Also if you remove them the holes are barely visible. Here are some pics. Also the material is very sturdy and seems to be pretty high quality. As a side note i did remove the window scoops that alot of people seemed to dislike. After a while I grew to not like them as well. But anyway here's some pics of what my car looks like now.

Also they told me they can powder coat to match any color you want. They sent me black as well so if you want to see what black looks like I can post that as well. let me know if you have any questions.

http://FigureLLC.com is where you can buy them at if you like what it looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cant sell the black set, I have to send it back to the company. They told me I could keep the ones I wanted and send back the ones I didn't want.

·
Registered
976 Posts
If anyone is interested there is a German company making
a lott of aftermarket parts and accessories for the Caliber
do a Google on Vmaxx.
Pics are 2 examples.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL I don't know but I'll take em. I got lucky with the ground kit. They were located 15 mins from my work. Then I posted my car online and that was it. Just wish I could have gotten the wheels free.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts