Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

shaved the steps, tailgate handle, and painted the grille
and I threw in a couple of pictures of my friend's twins that are about 1 1/2 yr old now

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nice truck... interesting... it looks good slammed like that... and the wheels look good too. I'm not a fan of low trucks but it looks ok. Man that's some serious tint on those windows.

LOL @ the kids. They are twins???

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very nice! I had an S-10 fifteen years ago. What a CHANGE! Oh...having taken the handle away from the tailgate, how do you open it now...or do you?

Tyke

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the handle is relocated to the inside of the tailgate

the twins are starting to look different, when they were born they looked identical, but now one is getting bigger (and meaner)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Haha, cute kids!

S-10's are the best trucks to f-ck around with. Period.
:D

·
Registered
197 Posts
nice truck! I dont know much about them just yet, my boyfriend has a 2001 extended cab. I like it alot, he's just starting to really fix his up though. it should be nice when he's done (even though I like it now too! lol)

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey nice truck are you a member of s-10forum.com ?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
What do you have done to the s-10?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lowered 5" with DJM parts, 18/20" AR Hype wheels with toyo proxes4 tires, shaved tailgate, shaved rear steps/roll pan, painted grille, billet inserts, billet dash kit

that's about it, i've only had it a couple months

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Wow, lotta stuff for a couple months man, looks sweet! :D

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Haha...he's not the only one...we sold our Odyssey and got a HEMI Mega Cab Ram...:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts