1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nice Caliber! Welcome!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks very nice! I'm going to get my Caliber this Friday and it's going to be black also. Black looks nasty ;)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Beatiful! Congratulations :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
You can really see the difference in the mirrors on the Euro models in this LARGE pic. Really nice car! Good Luck!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Nice caliber! ......mine is the same except its silver. Another thing the U.S. version is missing is the side marker lights...........wish i had those!

·
Registered
181 Posts
very nice car. :) know you'll love that!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It´s very nice to hear, that I´m not the only one who love this car. My Dealer told me, that only 44 of the R/T model are selled this year in Germany.

I should play the lottery, the chance to see anouther R/T like this is smaller than winning the lottery :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PS sorry about this LARGE pic, but a big car needs a big pic ;-)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yeah the side markers should have stayed on the US/Canada models also. Wonder why they opted to not put them on, seems to me that making all the fender molds the same would be cost effective, and might offset the price of the light itself which I can't imagine being very expensive to install.

Same with the mirrors and the antenna.. but I guess they know what they're doing :)

·
Registered
413 Posts
Looks Good on my 20" flat panel.....not too big for me!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations!!! You'll love the Black! Hard to keep clean... Every time I wash mine lately, it rains the next day. :confused: :rolleyes: Then I wash it again, and it is beautiful!:p :D Lots of work with great results. Good Luck.
Fitz

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just returning from car wash, and it´s not raining tomorrow

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
RadioDude said:
Yeah the side markers should have stayed on the US/Canada models also. Wonder why they opted to not put them on, seems to me that making all the fender molds the same would be cost effective, and might offset the price of the light itself which I can't imagine being very expensive to install.

Same with the mirrors and the antenna.. but I guess they know what they're doing :)
x2!! alswell, i guess somebody will have to do some "euro-spec" ( or whatever u wanna call it) how-tos for us all!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts