Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first read http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2188

Then i get im my car this morning, back up, and put it in drive. I had to give it a little more gas to move than usual. After i turn off the radio, I hear a grinding noise coming from the rear passanger side. so i stop and go back to my parking spot. About 1/2 way back, my mom starts waving her arms to stop. After she gets to the car, she tells me I have A FLAT TIRE. DAMN IT!!! First a dent, then not 12 hours later, a flat tire. What the H%LL. So now i get to get an estimate AND my tire fixed. yaaaa!!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Man, sorry to hear of the hazards you're experiencing. Hope you get everything taken car of quickly.

Reminds me of when my brother got his '86 Mustang 5.0 (with the police pursuit option). That poor car was a mishap magnet for the first couple of months. He kept getting it repaired only to have it dented up or broke in some way (and the other guy was always the one cited). He still has the Stang (fast car BTW) and everything is good with it now.

Also reminds me of all the flat tires I get. Where I work there is this apartment building next door. There are a few idiots in that app’ complex who get drunk every other week and throw their bottles over the row-garages onto our parking lot. If I’m not paying attention (and I always do… now) I will run over all the glass. I found that after the tread wears down all the tiny little shards of glass would puncture the tire. I’ve gone through six flat tires in the last five years (four of them almost all at once). I mentioned it to my boss and they won’t do anything about it… well we have called the cops a few times and they can’t do much either (they want to do finger printing but the glass is always so busted up that it’s almost impossible).:mad:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Man, I'd be Crashing a Party!!! That's for GOT. For black-sxt-sport, all I can say is sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts