Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here are some pics I put on the brake light sticker doesnt look too bad I would like it better if it lit the whole word up but here are the pics!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Awesome looking!!:)

I like the "Caliber" 3rd brake light, someone else has one of those too, and both look great!

Chome gas cap and the navi are looking good! I personally want the in dash navi, more money, but who cares!

:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
The mods look great!

Tyke

·
Registered
197 Posts
I like the brake light...is that jus one of those decals you can have made on ebay and stuff??

good choice in steel blue, SteelBlue FTW ! :D I cant wait to get mine. on about 20 more days :(

·
Registered
23 Posts
superbangQuote:
Originally Posted by mybrid
I can't get the pic's to expand! What's up with that? Is me the only one having this problem???

i can't either :( looks nice though
:eek: Oh that is good know, thanks!;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
I can't view the pics either. The links on the thumbnails don't appear to work. Would like to see them though.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Nice looking color! Congrats Lukeinva!

mybrid said:
I can't get the pic's to expand! What's up with that? Is me the only one having this problem???
Same here. But I can see the links that NewPowerRadio's posted.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Nice Caliber! :D

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for putting the links there when I used the imageshack I thought They would expand but they didnt and I really didnt feel like uploading them again.

Yeah Navi is on the dash I told you the wife didnt want to give up the radio with the ipod jack!

We asked how much the gas cap was they said $120 we said we wanted but we werent going to pay $120. They said well sorry, then we said well sorry we dont want the car, when we went up to get the navi installed they also installed the gas cap for free.

Thanks everyone for the good reviews!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts