Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
National Trail Raceway Street Fight Night 04/30/10

National Trail Raceway is east of Columbus by a hair. If you live in Columbus or Central Ohio you need to come out. They take really good care of this track and its a blast to Drag on.

Here is the website for the track. http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/ Doors open at 5:30pm and cost is 15 to run 15 to watch. If you run faster than 14 seconds you will need a helmet and they do get picky about that.

I will be out there tonight! Come on out and lets go heads up for a 20. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'm game so long as I can get permission from Meredith:jester: - I still need to put my clutch in too

Would give me a good chance to get a few passes in before Drag Nationals. I need to pick up some GT100 while I'm down there, there are like 4 Sunoco stations down your way that sell it but not a single one by me lol

·
Registered
663 Posts
I hope to see some of you guys out there!!!!
I would be there in a heartbeat but I burnt my clutch wot shifting during test-n-tune at Kilkare a week ago. I'm really trying to pamper this thing till I can afford to replace it.:mecry:

I get out there sometime though... and Nelson Ledges too.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be there in a heartbeat but I burnt my clutch wot shifting during test-n-tune at Kilkare a week ago. I'm really trying to pamper this thing till I can afford to replace it.:mecry:

I get out there sometime though... and Nelson Ledges too.
That is crazy. I must have lucked out with my clutch.

You should still come out. If Whodie can make it out I would love to get a picture or video of us both doing burnouts in the burnout box.

I have some bald tires and im waiting until I get to the strip to change them out just for the reason to do some awesome burnouts. Haha

·
Registered
663 Posts
That is crazy. I must have lucked out with my clutch.

You should still come out. If Whodie can make it out I would love to get a picture or video of us both doing burnouts in the burnout box.

I have some bald tires and im waiting until I get to the strip to change them out just for the reason to do some awesome burnouts. Haha
I'm fairly certain it was due to repeated wot-shifting via racing. My own issue I guess.

If I'm free I'll be out there, its quite a drive just to watch though. I'll be driving back from maryland the day before so idk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts