Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys...tryin to get rid of the exhaust before I head to Japan. It's a 3" TBE from Hector @ ED...catted DP with flexjoint (eliminates need for brace attachment), stainless resonator in the mid-pipe, stainless DynoMax muffler, and I'm throwin in the muffler delete as well. All sections of this TBE can be easily installed by ONE person with 2 exhaust hangers (included), 2 each 1 3/4" bolts/locknuts, and 1 OE rubber hanger. DP also has a few extra O2 bungs for your wideband placement preference and still has original #1 O2 sensor fouler for those worried about pre-MS1 O2 codes.
I have it listed in my "F/S Demod" thread but it's most likely gonna be someone closeby that takes it off my hands. All you FL, AL, GA, TN, SC, NC, and VA guys hit me up if you're even remotely interested...we can make arrangements to meet for the sale. Take note, I'll be heading to Chattanooga, TN for the 4th so that would be a great weekend to pick any of these up from me. I also have 635cc injectors, polished AGP intake, a TiAL BOV with adapter pipe and block-off plate, and a JMB fuel rail powdercoated black. I would love to get this stuff outta the way very soon. Thanks for lookin!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts