Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to find a pic of a marine blue caliber.. specifically this color.. not steel blue.. i'd like it to be as high-resolution as possible- so if any of y'all have one, could you take a pic of it from the side for me :D thx!

·
Registered
506 Posts
before asking stuff like this... please check the other forums cuz this topic has already been covered... twice....

·
Registered
901 Posts
mudstone said:
before asking stuff like this... please check the other forums cuz this topic has already been covered... twice....
Suz knows that -- she's been here much longer than you. And me.

If you've paid attention to what she does for a living, you could figure out why (most likely) she needs what she's asking for. (I highly doubt it's just to see it out of curiosity.) None of the other posted pics meet the criteria. And high-res would be like 4MP or higher - which would NOT be posted anyway.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Love the graphics.. HATE the way that car looks slammed. Just my opinion :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Slammin' the Caliber doesn't look good @ all IMO. However, I am sure lowering it will look good. Slammed, no way.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I also have this idea that maybe the people who buy and mod these Calibers won't try to emulate a ricer. Someone needs to do a mod that keeps it a Dodge Caliber and not a Civic/Neon/etc. but also gives it the stance and looks it needs to get noticed. Gotta think outside the cute little box on this one.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have a marine blue sxt. Seems to be a kinda rare color. I have yet to see another. Lots of orange, inferno red or yellow around here but no other marine blue.

I'd like a flame paint job that blends in so you can only see it at certain angles and lighting. I have seen prowlers like this and its kewl.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yes I think Steel Blue Metallic might be a very rare color forthe Caliber. They have already discontinued it. Darn it all anyway.

·
Registered
506 Posts
ok i suck my bad didn't look at who was posting... as for the chop... i like the paint work but i hate the slam lower ok cool but slam no go...

·
Registered
31 Posts
RadioDude said:
Yes I think Steel Blue Metallic might be a very rare color forthe Caliber. They have already discontinued it. Darn it all anyway.
They discontinued the Steel Blue? In that case I'm very glad I got mine when i did.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts