Dodge Caliber Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow! Wonder who wants to track you? Sounds like it is powered by the ignition switch, which would transmit tracking info whenever you moved the car. Kinda scary! You say you only have one key, I wonder if the person who gets this tracking info has the other key?

You might move this to someone else's car, and see if they get suspicious people hanging around. You might wrap it in foil so it can't communicate, or you might just snip it out.

It can't operate your locks, unless the signal it is giving off interferes with them, wrapping it in foil will answer that.

What an intriguing mystery, everybody on this thread will want to know more!

-Dave
I ALSO JUST FOUND ONE OF THESE ON MY 02 DODGE RAM 4×4 IN THE PAST I'VE HAD ISSUES WITH IS SECURITY PROBLEMS TO WHERE MY TRUCK WOULD NOT START BUT WE MESSED WITH THE CONNECTIONS GOING TO THE BATTERY AND IT EVENTUALLY TURNED OFF AND THE TRUCK WOULD START BUT I'VE NEVER NOTICED THIS THING UNTIL TODAY... ANYONE KNOW JUST WHAT IT IS YET?! A GPS tracker is possible with my ex husband who is a P.I. 😳🥺...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ALSO JUST FOUND ONE OF THESE ON MY 02 DODGE RAM 4×4 IN THE PAST I'VE HAD ISSUES WITH IS SECURITY PROBLEMS TO WHERE MY TRUCK WOULD NOT START BUT WE MESSED WITH THE CONNECTIONS GOING TO THE BATTERY AND IT EVENTUALLY TURNED OFF AND THE TRUCK WOULD START BUT I'VE NEVER NOTICED THIS THING UNTIL TODAY... ANYONE KNOW JUST WHAT IT IS YET?! A GPS tracker is possible with my ex husband who is a P.I. 😳🥺...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts