Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I myself like the factory chrome grill but here is the 1st aftermarket I have seen anywhere.

Flaps

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
it could do without the bottom ones.. but it looks good otherwise .. maybe black would look better? [like black chrome?]

·
Registered
287 Posts
I agree with superbang. The crosshairs really make the Caliber look tough. This ricer grill has no business on a Dodge.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have seen some others. :D T-rex billet grilles. I don't know the price on them yet. However, I did buy an Ebay grille. I wanted to see what it looks like in person. If I don't like it...I'll just sell it.

-Mark-
By the way: This is NOT my car.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I like the one that still has the emblem in the grill I think that one looks the best out of those 2.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
WannabeRT said:
Interesting. Will have to see some more images of this on actual Calibers, but so far I like it the best.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If my car has the chrome grill (when I get it) I think just the bottom part on it would look cool. None of the top, main part of the grill. Just the botom.

·
Registered
1 Posts
R/TOgilvie said:
I kinda like these grills, I dont think that its rice. I live in alberta and every second work truck has a grill like that. So do a lot of 300s, magnums and so on.
im from Alberta to haha, Edmonton, and i agree most dodges n chrylers down here have aftermarket grilles.. this will be one of teh first mods i get,

and how exactly is this rice? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I would say that the top grill, where the grill is suposed to be, is fine. It is just those lower strips of chrome that make it look just wrong to me.

I saw the billet grill with the Dodge crosshair still on it, and that looked good to me. This grill, not so much.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I love the one with the crosshairs. The other one, not so much..:D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
suzq044 said:
fine... if you insist .. lol

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I love it!! I hope someone produces that, because I could definately go for that!

I could have done it but taken me 15-20 mins to do!:eek:

Thanks!

Edit:: I just noticed you slammed it too, I was like "how did they get a lowering kit!?":eek: Then I had to look at the original!...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts