Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
11,000 Calibers sold in April, more American workers employed....aren't we glad we didn't buy Toyotas, or Hondas, or ?!?..........Besides the fact that we love love love our Calibers. :D :D

(Ummm...can you imagine getting as excited if we had bought a Civic or a Camry, or a....:confused: whatever!!) Read on and smile...I'm on my way to work, and happy about it cause I'll be driving my Caliber, my Silver Bullet!

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060510/NEWS11/60510001

·
Registered
141 Posts
Re: New Article about DCX Belvidere Plant

Thanks for posting the article.
Yeah, it does feel good. Not often that I get what I want and yet feel that I've done good too.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

Hmm..some how I over looked this thread. That was a pretty good read! Seems asthough the Caliber is selling very well and hope that trend continues, when the dealerships can get some:eek: Can't rush perfection I guess...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

Nope, can't. The Caliber continues to amaze me with how well it is selling...:D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

And the crazy thing is I haven't seen more than three on the roads here. I have test driven more than I passed on the streets. They will catch up eventually and there will be Calibers like there use to be Neons on the dealers lot. (please don't flame me, that was in no way a comparion to the Neon;):D)

Maybe they did it for a reason, seems as though they did their homework this time around. Letting little out at a time gives them more time to correct problems at the factory rather than having a recall if a problem surfaces.

·
Registered
361 Posts

Good article, it's nice to hear a little something from the people that maybe putting together the car I'm about to order :)

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

Good point Joe. Producing smaller numbers and correcting the problems early would save money, not to mention the Caliber's reputation.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

caliber4whoosh said:
Good point Joe. Producing smaller numbers and correcting the problems early would save money, not to mention the Caliber's reputation.
Yeah and we all now what happens when you get one recall on a DCX product and that is all that the media harps on.....I am sure many can figure out where I was going with this.

I like the Caliber, and hope that it does not get a bad name for something stupid! Critic bastards anyway.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts

cough cough *1st gen neon* cough cough

Damn critics..:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: News about Belvidere production

Robots are creepy

·
Registered
86 Posts

The Cali-neon...LOL

·
Registered
155 Posts

FlyingTurd said:
Robots are creepy
You been watchin too many Will Smith movies.........:D:D, the thing about robots, is that they have no Monday morning or Friday afternoon brain farts...........:eek::D

·
Registered
86 Posts

pacerman said:
You been watchin too many Will Smith movies.........:D:D, the thing about robots, is that they have no Monday morning or Friday afternoon brain farts...........:eek::D
Hahaha, yes I have. Those robots still freak me out when I see that film....another benefit of robots

No hangovers:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts

I don't trust them, either.

It was one of their robots that painted the "smiley face" on one of my Caliber's doors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts