Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a sucker for models and die casts of cars, particularly ones I or my family have owned. I've been keeping an eye out for a caliber model or die cast and haven't seen one yet, but check this out....

http://cgi.ebay.com/CHUB-CITY-REMOTE-CONTROL-DODGE-MAGNUM_W0QQitemZ6066753895QQihZ009QQcategoryZ19168QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's a "Chub City" toy, which are cars that are distorted and made to look like fat, squished exaggerated versions of their real life counterparts. This one is actually a Magnum, but man - it really looks like a Caliber now, doesn't it?

Just adds to the theory that the Caliber is nothing more than a mini-Magnum!:cool:

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
quadrajet said:
This one is actually a Magnum...
That is cool looking... and the wheels rock!

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm positive that Mattel will make a Matchbox version of the Caliber.

Matchbox has been making toy versions of real cars for a while and the Caliber is cool enough that they will probably make one.

I hope so, that would be cool plus they are only like $1!

·
Registered
299 Posts
quadrajet said:
Thats awesome! It's even my color!

But how do I get one? I don't have any euros, just dollars.
All you have to do is to look whether the seller will ship worldwide ("Weltweit" in German) and uses PayPal. Than you can log in with your account and pwd as on ebay.com. When you click on "Frage an den Verkäufer" you can ask the seller a question. And when you click on "Diesen Artikel" (above on the right hand) you can watch the item in "my ebay". When you do this you can log in on ebay.com and will get the item with English language. It´s easy!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Germaneon said:
All you have to do is to look whether the seller will ship worldwide ("Weltweit" in German) and uses PayPal. Than you can log in with your account and pwd as on ebay.com. When you click on "Frage an den Verkäufer" you can ask the seller a question. And when you click on "Diesen Artikel" (above on the right hand) you can watch the item in "my ebay". When you do this you can log in on ebay.com and will get the item with English language. It´s easy!
Well, I don't have a paypal account, but I do have a co-worker who speaks German. Maybe he can help me out....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts