Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE NOW HAVE A FEW KITS FOR THE CALIBER!!!!

Dodge Caliber Headlight Eyelid Decal Kit 1

Dodge Caliber Windshield Decal 1

Dodge Caliber Rally Stripe Kit 1

Cuda Style graphics!!

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!

Robert

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks great. I like the black stripes on the silver Caliber. I was wondering if you also create vinyl graphics for the Jeep Compass &/or will be creating some for the newly released Jeep Patriot? If this question has been asked before please disregard my query. Thank you. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
UTB said:
Looks great. I like the black stripes on the silver Caliber. I was wondering if you also create vinyl graphics for the Jeep Compass &/or will be creating some for the newly released Jeep Patriot? If this question has been asked before please disregard my query. Thank you. :)
We have not gotten to the Compass yet, we have done things for Commander, Wrangler, Liberty, and Grand Cherokee

I am sure will will do some if we start to get some more requests!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Could you please PM me about eyelids as well? I would be looking for them in black...if you could give me prices for the others as well that would be great..i think they all look good!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Okay, I'm diggin' on the Cuda stripes........how much for them in a metallic black to complement our Sunburst Orange? :)

Chanda

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
High-Calibur Driver said:
Could you please PM me about eyelids as well? I would be looking for them in black...if you could give me prices for the others as well that would be great..i think they all look good!
Pm Sent to you also!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Question on the Eyelid Decals: On the drop down list for colors, I see there are 2 red choices. Fire Red and Red. Is "Red" really Inferno Red??? Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
BethCaliber said:
Question on the Eyelid Decals: On the drop down list for colors, I see there are 2 red choices. Fire Red and Red. Is "Red" really Inferno Red??? Thanks.
You can select either....I will be sure to send the one that matches inferno red the best. :)

We have sold a TON of graphics for the "Neon" Srt-4 and they call thiers Fire Red. I need to change the color names to keep up with the Calibers!!

I assure you I will send the right colors

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
its actually Flame Red for the neon-SRT's .. Inferno Red is for charger & the 07's

as for the cuda-stripes.. they're leaning the wrong way [they should be tilted toward the back, shouldnt they?]

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Check it out!!

Dodge Caliber Body Side Graphic Kit 1

Add a unique look to your Dodge Caliber! This awesome body side graphics kit is designed to fit perfectly on your Caliber's lower front and rear door panels as shown. Starting solid at the rear, the graphics gradually fade to the front as shown. Available in four (4) Fade colors (Silver Fades shown), badging, if desired, is uniquely set into graphic (color of vehicle shows through letters as shown). Very easy to install, this kit is precut - NO TRIMMING required - and is set to be placed 0.5" (12.70mm) from the bottom body line as shown. This graphic kit measures approximately 62.409"x 3.541" (158.52cm x 8.99cm) and will fit any '07-Current Dodge Caliber. Easy to follow general online application and care instructions are included. Set yourself apart today!

Select from 3 different badge designs
#1 CALIBER
#2 CALIBER R/T
#3 SRT-4

Then select from 3 different Fade Color Choices
BLACK
SILVER
WHITE
http://www.revolution-motorsports.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ATD-DDGECLBRGRPH6

1 - 20 of 35 Posts