Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
I like it. What i really like though are those chromed mirrors!!! I NEED THOSE:cool:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I love the look of the exhuast. It looks as if that pic is stretched out though.

·
Registered
644 Posts
exahust is nice....

puke on chrome mirrors.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I like the piece that attatches to the rear hatch that smooths out the look of the rear and fills in the step area.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
HSKR said:
I like the piece that attatches to the rear hatch that smooths out the look of the rear and fills in the step area.
I didnt even notice that! very slick.
I agree that the chrome mirrors are disgusting.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
HSKR said:
Yeah, I think I like this better than the Startech stuff. Here's the link to the English Piecha website. [edit] Sorry, won't connect anymore.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
KimBo k. said:
which translation do you need?
I posted the link to the English language version of the site in post #7 but it won't work now. I know that shipping charges to North America would be outrageous, but we can dream.:) :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been in contact with startech to try and get some stuff for the compass and for a set of their 20" monostar IV wheels it was going to be close to $4000 just for wheels not including tax and duty.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Man, does that look super sweet! $5200...:eek: I can only dream...:)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
CALIBERRICEROCKET said:
That exhaust costs $5200 CAD way to damn expensive
The exhaust is 765 Euros which is nowhere near $5200.00. 1 Euros = 1.3545 U.S. dollars

·
Registered
506 Posts
it's canadian dolars CAD which is weaker than the american dollar... also i have that whole kit on my car already it's been on for like 2 mos. last purchase in germany shipped to APO forwarded to FT lewis total shipping cost for me... like 75euros total shipping for the US army... heh a ****load

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mudstone said:
it's canadian dolars CAD which is weaker than the american dollar... also i have that whole kit on my car already it's been on for like 2 mos. last purchase in germany shipped to APO forwarded to FT lewis total shipping cost for me... like 75euros total shipping for the US army... heh a ****load
Ok, euros $1.35 US, $1.53 Cdn, $1032.75 US and $1170.45 Cdn. for the exhaust system plus shipping:eek: . By the way are you back stateside now at Fort Lewis?? Post some pictures and don't be a stranger.:cool:

·
Registered
506 Posts
yea i was at ft lewis for about 3 weeks now i'm in afghanistan lol so a lil hard to send any pics rite now

1 - 20 of 24 Posts