Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took delivery of my Sunburst Orange SXT last night. I was a Beetle owner for 7 years but I needed something to accomodate my kayaking. I love this car and like the Charger commercial I have already has guys on Harleys staring at my car as I drive by. I look forward to getting to know the members of this forum. As far as my screen name, my uncle was explaining to a friend that its not a Magnum its a mini magnum or a .22. :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hi, welcome! I just joined a couple of days ago myself. I own a Silver SXT as of 4/26/06. This forum is great, and everyone is very helpful.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
.22 said:
I took delivery of my Sunburst Orange SXT last night. I was a Beetle owner for 7 years but I needed something to accomodate my kayaking. I love this car and like the Charger commercial I have already has guys on Harleys staring at my car as I drive by. I look forward to getting to know the members of this forum. As far as my screen name, my uncle was explaining to a friend that its not a Magnum its a mini magnum or a .22. :D
Welcome to caliberforums .22!!:):)

I call it a mini-mag too!!:D:cool:

Umm, I can't believe you posted with out including pictures!!!!!!!!!

The forum wants PICTURES!!!!!:D:D

I am that crazy one you have to watch out for on here!:D

-Joe-

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Serantos said:
I'm also new, just bought my Caliber on 5-3-2006. I got a Black SE model with some extras.
Welcome to caliberforums Serantos!!:):)

Man two in one thread, cool, but you both dissapoint me,

All on this forum are suckers for pictures, lets see them ASAP!

Hope you are enjoying you Calibers!

-Joe-

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome welcome welcome!

Not everyone here is looney. Just most of us. :)

Tiff

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
muzzysgirl said:
Not everyone here is looney. Just most of us. :)
LOL, the color of your avatar and that statement put together make me laugh:p :p :p

;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here it is, thanks for the warm welcome. Does anyone know where I can get chrome letters to match the Caliber name on the hatch? I want to put a .22 back there. My first mod. :D

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Awesome looking Caliber! I love that color and looks even better with the chrome grille;)

Umm, you should be able to pick up "chrome" lettering at any Advanced Auto, Autozone or Pepboys locations. I don't know what you have near you, but you can start there!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
.22 said:
Hey, that looks like MY car!

And I have plenty of experience with Harley folks looking at my car, because I own Harleys. One of my bikes is pictured below, as well as a photo with part of my car to the side as we prepared for a biker wedding of some friends a couple of weeks ago (that's the groom sitting on the white Softail, and the bride - the brunette - standing just to the side of him).

I'm sure this Caliber will get more Harley attention over the next weeks as I'm in the middle of a Harley Rally here. PLUS, and a lady friend pointed it out to me a few days after I bought mine - we got cars in the Harley colors (Black & Orange).

I'm considering adding a ".45" before my Caliber name badge on the back, because that is what I always carry. I also got some razzing about that a few days after I bought the car when I showed up with my new car at a range to teach a special firearms class.

That will be great: we'll have board members with aka names of 50cal, 45cal, and 22cal.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Harley said:
That will be great: we'll have board members with aka names of 50cal, 45cal, and 22cal.
Too bad the 10mm doesn't go by the caliber terminology. I was thinking about going with .40 caliber (a short 10mm:D ).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts