·
Registered
775 Posts
Interesting.

Item number: 160075088070

LINK

Item number: 160075088071

LINK

I like the black ones, but I'm not sure I'm ready to pay $250 for a set of lights.

·
Registered
114 Posts
The Black ones are sweet! Those will definitly make my short-list of upcoming mods! Even at 250/pr...that's going rate for aftermarket heads or tails.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
I wonder if they are comparable to the light output of the stock lamps?

The blacked ones look great, but IMO the chome looks too cheap and too much bling!?!?:D

·
Registered
687 Posts
They don't have the eagle eye look like the video I watched.

I perfer the eagle eye look, but nice to see more aftermarket parts on the market.

·
Registered
26 Posts
ahhhh, i thought i was the first to see these... KNEW i shoulda looked at ebay last night =p i just made a post on the other forumsite about these =)

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I like them a lot, but I think I'm going to wait a few months or more till the price drops. It won't stay $250 forever. And then you still have to pay $44 shipping on top of that, plus California residents pay sales taxe.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The only way I would get those if they were HID. Those look really cool, but I REALLY want HID lights!!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Trythisonforsize said:
The only way I would get those if they were HID. Those look really cool, but I REALLY want HID lights!!
Check Ebay. For $369, you can buy them with a HID kit.

·
Registered
644 Posts
really diggin the black ones. might have to get some after i recover from the holidays... damned over spending.

·
Registered
746 Posts
man i'm soooooo loving the black ones... it'd go well with my... black caliber... who's gonna be the first to take the plung and buy those puppies and put em in so we all know what it looks like? i call not it!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
superbang said:
man i'm soooooo loving the black ones... it'd go well with my... black caliber... who's gonna be the first to take the plung and buy those puppies and put em in so we all know what it looks like? i call not it!
Watch the auctions and see if anyone bids. If so, then just email the winning bidder and ask for installed pics.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
I definetly have to see the beam they give off. typically i see aftermarket lights such as these giving really poor light. Especially with bootleg halogen projectors attempting to look like HIDs.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
i would be all over an HID black set for the right price.. HSKR you say they are 350 for the pair? seems to cheap to be a real HID...anyone have any info on putting a set of HIDs in the cal?

·
Registered
413 Posts
IBUILDCALIBERSUAW1268 said:
They don't have the eagle eye look like the video I watched.

I perfer the eagle eye look, but nice to see more aftermarket parts on the market.
I agree with you........Eagle eyes look much better. Those look cheap to me.

·
Registered
413 Posts
suzq044 said:
eagle eye? .. would this be the same as angel-eyes?
angel eyes are what bmw's have stock:
Someone on another post refered to them as eagle eyes.......I just ran with it(I'm pretty sure I heard it mentioned before). These pics are from e-bay for a 95 vw golf which I had before my caliber. I really like how the rings are not full circle.............gives it an aggresive look.............kinda like an eagle eye!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
i'm thinking NOW, eagle eyes are different. more similar to the Caliber Rallye lights, with a solid housing, rather than a clear lense with a halo-surround (angel eyes) -- the last one is a photoshop, you know that right? lol

1 - 20 of 98 Posts