Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just two things I've noticed so far.

Odd clicking sound after engine shutoff. No clicking any other time. Worth it to take it in?

Air conditioning (yes, even on freeway) not very cold, compared to my PT Cruiser, and my Neon before that. Blows lukewarm-ish unless I turn on recirc, but that seems unnecessary - I never had to do that in the Cruiser or Neon.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi and congratulations!

You should read some of the old topics because there has been lot of discussion about these issues. Try for example Problems and General Discussion forums.

·
Registered
901 Posts
jatael said:
Hi and congratulations!

You should read some of the old topics because there has been lot of discussion about these issues. Try for example Problems and General Discussion forums.
Ditto.
If the "clicking" is after you turn off the engine, it's probably the often-discussed exhaust ping. No official fix from DCX yet, although some dealers are fixing it (replacing exhaust parts) under warranty. Do a search on "exhaust" - you'll find lots of previous threads.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome aboard! It says that you had the sunroof added? How much did that cost and how does it look?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts