Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, had my new Dodge Caliber since June 30th, and loving it so far. Was on another forum and someone directed me here to find out any problems I need to find out about (all I notice so far is an odd ticking sound after I shut off the engine, and rather weak air conditioning).

Just wanted to say hi.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome. I am glad you are loving your car. This forum is full of helpful people. Read up. I joined last month and still haven't caught up.:p

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
msmarti58 said:
Hi, had my new Dodge Caliber since June 30th, and loving it so far. Was on another forum and someone directed me here to find out any problems I need to find out about (all I notice so far is an odd ticking sound after I shut off the engine, and rather weak air conditioning).

Just wanted to say hi.
Welcome to Caliberforums msmarti58:) Hope you are enjoying your new car!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome. This is a great forum to learn about the caliber and also to see all the different people who own calibers. Welcome aboard.
Candy

·
Registered
911 Posts
Did you have that sunroof pre-installed by the assembly plant, or by a 3rd party dealer? If its 3rd party, please let us know if it leaks, or rattles. Generally 3rd party sunroofs leak like hell.

Glad you love your Caliber! :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts