Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone,

New here just signed up. My wife has the caliber she has the brake light sticker that I have yet to install but that is the only mod so far, she has the sxt blue steele in color. So once I get it modded up a little I will post some pics its just nerve racking cause I cant find anything out there that she really likes.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Congrats on the Caliber! Will you post pictures of the brake light decal? I really want one but want to see it on one first. Does yours say "Caliber" or something else?

·
Registered
141 Posts
lukeinva,
congrats to you & your wife on the caliber. Please post pics when you get a chance, I'd love to see the steel blue. Haven't seen one in person, only the picture in brochure.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
katiescaliber said:
Congrats on the Caliber! Will you post pictures of the brake light decal? I really want one but want to see it on one first. Does yours say "Caliber" or something else?
thank you thank you very much everyone!!

yes once I get it in I will. Hopefully I will put it in saturday(tommorrow). I have had the damn thing for like 3 weeks just been working on my 300.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome to the family!!!!

You know.. there aren't a whole lot of "good" mods out yet. Still a bit early. lol

Tiff

·
Registered
57 Posts
Congrats! The steel blue is quite nice. I prefer it over the black, but that's just my opinion.

I actually would take the Solar Yellow when I buy mine, or a brighter red if there is one out when I buy next spring.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the wife doesnt like me working on her car unless there is something wrong with it so it may be a couple years before I can do anything to it. I am working on her now trying to make her see that mods will make it look better and preform better but we will see. She has only had the car for a month. Heck she didnt even want the brake sticker but I just went ahead an got it, now she seems like she cant wait until I get it on there. Which should be later today!

·
Registered
311 Posts
lukeinva said:
hello everyone,

New here just signed up. My wife has the caliber . . .
Welcome to the ever-growing group. Please tell me that your wife doesn't think that the Caliber is "cute". :) What inspired her to get the Caliber? There are a lot of obvious answers (boldness, styling, need, etc) , but I'd enjoy hearing about her reasoning.

Tyke

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MrTyke said:
Welcome to the ever-growing group. Please tell me that your wife doesn't think that the Caliber is "cute". :) What inspired her to get the Caliber? There are a lot of obvious answers (boldness, styling, need, etc) , but I'd enjoy hearing about her reasoning.

Tyke
To tell the truth its the first car that we have both acutally liked! Either I like a car and she is like that is ugly or vice versa. I saw it online one night while looking at car models showed it to her then I went to the dealer the next day to see if it looked just as cool in person. It did! Test drove it to her work where she was like I want one but not white (thats the one I test drove) I think the reason she likes it so much is the whole package she likes the room it has and even though it has more room its not a huge car. She loved the chill zone and she loves the fact there is a place for her ipod. She likes the way it looks and everything! Total Package!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts