Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPR Products.com Would like to know what type of products you are looking for, to upgrade your Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep vehicles. UPR Products.com is in the process of creating new divisions to devote our time and research to build and develop the top of the line Interior, Exterior, Performance, Drivetrain and Suspension Upgrades. Please feel free to contact us with any ideas or products that are overpriced or not available that we can bring to you for Affordable Prices and Great Quality, via PM or email.

Thanks
Patrick Casey
UPR Sales-Team Leader Mopar Division
[email protected]
561-588-6630

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
* I would like front and rear sway bar upgrades for the R/T FWD and AWD models.
* Quality projector headlight housings with NO RICER LED GARBAGE!
* SRT style extended hood and matching bumper skin and grill with no hood scoops.
* Power seat kits
* Leather kits with sliding armrest replacement as well.
* BA sound system upgrade with direct replacement amp and sub

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Fingernipp said:
* I would like front and rear sway bar upgrades for the R/T FWD and AWD models.
* Quality projector headlight housings with NO RICER LED GARBAGE!
* SRT style extended hood and matching bumper skin and grill with no hood scoops.
* Power seat kits
* Leather kits with sliding armrest replacement as well.
* BA sound system upgrade with direct replacement amp and sub
X2

IMO LEDs are fine if they are not like the nasty ricer ebay projector setup. If you were to use LEDs for the taillights/headlights it would have to be for the signals/brake lights only so that it has a more upscale feel to the car(Caddy, Lexus, etc), I dont want more walmart honda civic type parts. Im saying that i would welcome with open arms a full LED kit for the rear lights (whether they look like the stock ones or not, again not ricey) and qualtiy xenon projetors with the LEDs as the signals/indicators. The "angel eyes" are ok to me but they can be considered ricey by some, unless they could be my DRLs i say i dont want the angel eyes on the headlights

My goal now is to try and have as much higher up equipment on my caliber and still have it look as factory as possible.

·
Registered
574 Posts
AGREE
"I would like front and rear sway bar upgrades for all models"

I also like the power seat idea

Interior trim pieces would be nice too. Like the Dodge ones only less expensive.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
LED taillights is a great idea. Yeah i dont mind actual functional LEDs such as turn signals.

·
Registered
689 Posts
A direct replacement Navi radio like MyGig, with hard drive, Navi, DVD, Bluetooth, USB and phone. Would be really cool, if someone would develop a radio like that, and offer photo caller ID, where when one of your friends or family calls, their photo pops up on screen. Wishful thinking I know, but what the hey.

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
This may be way out of the scope but, for those interested...

Double adjustable shocks/ struts. Double or adjustable meaning a shock/ strut that adjusts bump and rebound separately. That can be combined with some nice custom to order spring rates, that drops the car no lower than to hinder the suspension geometry! As we all know, there IS a such thing as lowering a car too much as it can have a negative effect on CG.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts