Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Zach Here, I am from Calgary Alberta,
I purchased my white 2007 Rt AWD last summer and absolutely love it. I travel for work and the AWD is great in the winter. I picked this baby up for $1650CAD from an auction with about 144,000km on it. it was disgusting. was used for dog or animal grooming service before lol and Heavily Heavily smoked in with the previous owner putting out cigarettes on dash??? (Who the F does that??), anyway although gross I saw potential and fell in love as i always wanted one before and even half decent AWD caliber sup here still sell for between $3500 and $9k depending on year and km etc. and im sure those ones would need some work anyway.
In Past year I have done the Following:
Replaced dash with non burnt plastic lol, Removed silver center console and replaced with bright blue looks way better, Double din Apple play deck with back up camera, Slotted and drilled Zinc Coated brakes on all 4 corners, new winter tires, a Set of Caliber SRT rims and rubber for summer :) Sooo awesome. New seats( sad face sad face, cant get them to work - See other thread), New weathertech laser cut liners, new flashlight and flashlight battery, New NGK Iridium plugs, K&N Cold Air Intake, new belts and pulleys and tensioners, new fluids in Rad, diffs and of course oil lol. New Main Battery, 2 New o2 sensors. White Raptor truck bed coating all around the lower foot of the whole car.
Front suspension has New strut and coil assembly's, sway bar links( or stabilizer bar link), sway bar bushings and lower control arms,
Rear suspension has New upper control arms, Lower toe arms, , rear sway bar links( Or stabilizer bar link), Rear sway bar bushings, and rear lower control arms.

Anyway thanks for the Add and hope to see lots of ideas and see lots of cool cars.

Cheers
Zach.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Zach and welcome, sounds like you got a deal and saved a great car, looks like you've already done a lot of work in the last year to bring her back up to spec, glad your enjoying the car. I joined up not to long ago as well. Great place to get answers to all your Calibre questions as I can see by your other post and get help. . Happy motoring from Scotland ... (y) and hope you find the answers your looking for.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Glad to know you were able to improve it. I recently joined here in search of build references that I could use before I start working on mine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts