Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Caliber SE with the 2.0L and just recently installed a Weapon-R Cold Air Intake with Ram kit. I am also installing my new projection headlights and already installed a new sound system with 2 MB Quart speakers in the trunk with 2 MTX Jackhammer Subs. My car has become my little project to make it a show car and if anyone finds any turbo kits LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Well welcome aboard. I want to see some pictures of those headlights once you figure out how to post pics. We always enjoy pictures, no matter what they are of....

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
I have a 2008 Caliber SE with the 2.0L and just recently installed a Weapon-R Cold Air Intake with Ram kit. I am also installing my new projection headlights and already installed a new sound system with 2 MB Quart speakers in the trunk with 2 MTX Jackhammer Subs. My car has become my little project to make it a show car and if anyone finds any turbo kits LET ME KNOW.
I think the compression in the 2.0 might be too much to add a turbo.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Welcome! anypics of your work in progress?

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
Welcome welcome....when you say jackhammer??? Do you mean THE Jackhammer? The retardedly sized subwoofer, like 22'' sub??? Or just another version of it....??

·
Registered
812 Posts
Welcome welcome....when you say jackhammer??? Do you mean THE Jackhammer? The retardedly sized subwoofer, like 22'' sub??? Or just another version of it....??
wasnt the jackhammer in pimp my gay asz ride

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts

Welcome!

How to post pics: http://www.caliberforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=953

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
I think the compression in the 2.0 might be too much to add a turbo.
welcome to the forums....

you're better off, easier, safer, more reliable, and it would be cheaper to just to sell or trade in for an srt-4.... you can find them for a low as $15-16k now

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
way different version of the jack hammer mine r 2 12" subs in a box but i only put them in the car if im goin to car shows

1 - 10 of 10 Posts