Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I was just looking at that last night. Lots of cool items for the Caliber in their store. I think I'm going to order this grille. I also like the machine gun exhaust tip. It's universal fit but would have to be installed by muffler shop. Plus I don't know if it's legal in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wonder if they have something for the bottom as well.I still like the T-Rex grille better than that as it is pretty much the same and they have the upper and lower but price for the upper is around the same.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JLM 3 said:
I wonder if they have something for the bottom as well.I still like the T-Rex grille better than that as it is pretty much the same and they have the upper and lower but price for the upper is around the same.
The T-Rex is a billit grill, at least the one's I've seen are, and I'm not a big fan of billit grills.

·
Registered
128 Posts
True HSKR...I was refering to the overlay and suppose ease of installing should have been more clear though.The mesh does look good as well.

·
Registered
146 Posts
"theres no reason to have "bling" on a caliber.... 20's, diamond cut and off the wall chrome designs belong on benzos, beamers, etc.... giovannis, lexanis etc have no place in the sport compact world and in IMO it takes away from the natural beauty of the car and makes it look like something its not." - Darren07RT

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sherdog said:
"theres no reason to have "bling" on a caliber.... 20's, diamond cut and off the wall chrome designs belong on benzos, beamers, etc.... giovannis, lexanis etc have no place in the sport compact world and in IMO it takes away from the natural beauty of the car and makes it look like something its not." - Darren07RT
To each their own. I don't care for some of the things people do to vehicles, but small things like the mesh grill, tinted windows, and the billet antenna make the car look better IMO, and enhances the natural beauty.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Call it "Bling". Or, whatever you want. For me it is about my Cali looking different than the rest. Who wants something that is the same as everyone else? Not, I. The Caliber looks nice as is. But, it looks even better with some "Bling". I want it to be different than the next guy or gal:D Whatever floats your boat.........

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'll agree on the tint & antenna. I prefer a black antenna on the SXT Sport though, rather than a shiny chrome ( rice ) lookin' one, like the stock antenna. IMO a black antenna blends nicer with all the black trim/rails, black out tape, door handles, etc. Nothin' on my car is too shiny. LOL. Other than the rims I guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts