Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to say whats up. Got my IR Cali R/T on Thursday May 25th. So far she has just over 500 miles on her. I got her pretty much loaded, everything except for Sirius :mad: and sunroof. I will be getting the Sirius added by the dealer hopefully in the next week or so, right now im using an Xact Visor which sux (FM modulators really blow goats). She needs some window tinting so I will be doing that shortly as well. After that it's on it Window Air deflectors, chrome gas filler door and door sills, and then about 5 or 6 months down the line i'll be getting one of the Nav systems. All in all I give her a 9.5/10 for features/price and a solid 10 for FUN!:D

BTW I came from an 03 Stratus R/T 5spd. The cali ain't as fast, but it's more fun to drive thats for sure.:cool:

·
Registered
86 Posts
MrD1sturbed said:
I got her pretty much loaded, everything except for Sirius :mad: and sunroof. I will be getting the Sirius added by the dealer hopefully in the next week or so,
Question about getting Sirius 'installed' by the dealer. What does that entail and how much?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts