253 Posts
how do you get your fog light only on?

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ty_s said:
how do you get your fog light only on?
i just turn it to the first notch (parking lights and pull out for the fogs) and the car is a 5-speed andthe car is in neutral with the e-brake on so the the drl's are not on. I'm looking for a way to turn them off permanently when the fogs/any other lights are on...i really like the look

·
Registered
256 Posts
What's that white stuff on the ground? :rolleyes:

Looks pretty nice...

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
kdogg said:
What's that white stuff on the ground? :rolleyes:

Looks pretty nice...
i dunno :rolleyes: ... its (almost) all gone now!:D

I'l soon be able to keep the car clean for more than a couple days!

Thanks!

EDIT: interior picture located here, before the Dodge badge move, i will post new pics soon!
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2563260

·
Registered
689 Posts
Mopar Accessory fog light kit, it includes those black inserts to cover the cutting thats done to install the fog lights. Only found in the kits, factory fog lights don't need them.

·
Registered
253 Posts
whit sstuff would be snow just over 100 inchis scincs outober 28

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
ejfb said:
Mopar Accessory fog light kit, it includes those black inserts to cover the cutting thats done to install the fog lights. Only found in the kits, factory fog lights don't need them.
I wanted the factory fogs but i got these for factory price installed so i decided that i would take them and drive my caliber now instead of in a couple months...

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
More New Pics!!

DODGE badge gone:

Front Plate Cover:

Bumper Protector:

New Location for DODGE Badge:

Door Guards:

Sorry the car is so dirty, but its supposed to rain tomorrow so i didnt get it washed today, i did have time to take pics today so its better than nothing!

Enjoy:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Looks very nice. I was wondering where the Dodge badge went. Looks good there...

·
Registered
46 Posts
this may sound werid...but where was the "dodge" badge...i only have "caliber" "the ram head" and "r/t"....do all the models have the same ones??

·
Registered
253 Posts
JerseyR/T said:
this may sound werid...but where was the "dodge" badge...i only have "caliber" "the ram head" and "r/t"....do all the models have the same ones??
i was thinking the same thing

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
JerseyR/T said:
The dodge badge was right above the ram head on the tailgate

you can kind of make it out in here:

They only seem to be on the Calibers that are not sold in the US. So basically my car looks like an american one from the back...i still got those goofy DRLs on the front...

·
Registered
687 Posts
I understand the US Calibers do not have the "SPELLED OUT" Dodge badge. Everyone in the states know from seeing the RAM badge that it's a Dodge. Outside the US they "SPELL IT OUT" for brand awareness.

I think the "SPELLED OUT" badge is overkill myself and would de-badge it too.

·
Registered
432 Posts
How did you remove the badge?

Hot water or some solvent to dissolve the glue?

Would hate to mess up the paint.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well I like the bumper guards and door guards. I don't like dodge the badge

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oldguy said:
How did you remove the badge?

Hot water or some solvent to dissolve the glue?

Would hate to mess up the paint.
I did it a while ago when the weather was warm outside (read 15C on the temperature gauge) and i just wiped some goo-gone around the badge, left it for a second and then just used a piece of floss to take the badge off carefully. It came off almost too easy for my liking. The 3M tape stayed on the car for the most part so i dabbed the goo-gone on the tape again and just peeled it off. I buffed the area with the goo-gone again for the third time after the tape was gone and then took some car wash and water and "washed" the area to remove the goo-gone from the paint to ensure it wouldn't do anything.

I then used the tape that i had pulled off the car to re-install the badge inside the car.

Sorry, i probably could have done a "how-to" but i was guessing my self as to how to do it. I might do one if i get the guts to take off the "CALIBER" & "SXT" badges

1 - 20 of 35 Posts