Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
start off with an older photo

I know Dual and Pioneer aren't the best brands out there, but these work great and the subwoofer sounds really good on a 450 watt Alpine amp that is under the passengers seat. She mainly just wanted the sub because it matches her seats and dash. Pictures aren't that great because I took them in the garage. I don't know if you'll notice, but on the dash kit I modified it to go in upside down so the screen doesn't go up so high, and now the pocket is above the head unit.

I have more photos on my website
http://ib2loud.redonblack.com/caliber/

·
Registered
413 Posts
Looks good............I was considering an aftermarket dvd unit, but I have the musicgate system and I'm not sure what is neccesary to get it done right. personally I would try to still use the amp that is with the system rather than the aftermarket radio's amp.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know know for sure how that works in the Caliber, in our old Vibe it had a factory amp and the aftermarket head unit just used it, the remote wire turned it on and everything. It did use the speaker outputs though, not the RCA.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
we may lower it, she wants some wheels so it'll be after that so we can make sure it fits properly

she's not as much into it as i am so we probably won't do as much

1 - 5 of 5 Posts