Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ok, I have to ask since I'm not as computer literate as I thought I was.....where do you find those images and how do you get them there?

·
Banned
400 Posts
SteelBlue75 said:
Ok, I have to ask since I'm not as computer literate as I thought I was.....where do you find those images and how do you get them there?
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SteelBlue75 said:
I did it in photoshop when i was trying to get a rough idea about what colour i might like... now that we know the 4 colours it will be available in, no point in the blue lol

original

Blue

Grey

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SteelBlue75 said:
Or were you asking about how to add a signature in general, not how i made it? If so, you go to your user control pannel, and then edit signature from the navigation bar... there you can type text or link to an image. Click the insert image icon and paste the URL of the image you want to use... sites like photobucket.com give you free hosting if you need it.

So hope either one of those two posts answer your question lol.... but the first one is more exciting imo :)

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Unoriginalusername said:
Enclosed below... thoughts?
New sig looks goo to me!

How about a Chartreuse SRT... to match the frog? :p

·
Registered
287 Posts
Definetly like the sig! I think I have to make one now. I have nothin but time with school being done :)

EDIT: Just whipped up somethin quick in PSP.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Modified to reflect my top candidates for a new car in 07; based on price and versatility Caliber SRT4 is first choice assuming fit, finish, test drive all go well :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts