Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I'm currently a sponsor over at the sister site chargerforums.com and I am considering a sponsorship here also. I am looking at starting to carry a new spoiler product that my manufacturer is bringing out and I want to get some opinions from the experts. This product is not for sale through me yet so please don't ask. When I start carrying them I would probably look at some type of forum special here like I do for the Charger owners. Anyway, let me know what you think. They will be available in all factory colors and also matte black. Two of the pictures are bright silver and the last is matte black. I look forward to hearing your opinions. Thanks!

·
Registered
294 Posts
No offence, but I don't like it, the seam/gap is a little too much and looks like it was adapted from another car.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Sorry, but I too do not like it.

·
Registered
259 Posts
It doesn't look that bad in the first picture but when you see if close up in the second it looks very strange. I think it would look better as one piece.

·
Registered
111 Posts
It looks like the Caliber is about to have liftoff and fly away. I don't like the aftermarket spoiler overtop the existing lip. Very unattractive. Sorry.

·
Registered
190 Posts
How about some friggin' performance products already???
Turbocharger anyone?? Have cash, will spend.

Oh, and if I haven't mentioned, that nasty add on spoiler makes my d*$k go limp. Puke.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
i wouldn't buy it...there are 1 piece spoiler that look better than that already for sale, but as mentioned a lower spoiler would look hot.

·
Registered
447 Posts
That really doesn't look good. And all it seems to do is make the stock spoiler look like the option spoiler in length, height, and "swoop".

·
Registered
644 Posts
um, how bout no scott...

·
Registered
413 Posts
Wow!........Looks like nobody likes it........including me. Just looks like it was slapped on as an afterthought. I wouldn't put it on if someone paid me to.......sorry!

·
Registered
53 Posts
its way too big, it looks like someone just stuck it on and its not meant to be apart of the caliber

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah im not feelin it either. I dont think the Caliber really needs a spoiler, dont waste your time on that product. How about a body kit, a nice chin spoiler or something. There is only one Kit out, and while i wouldnt call it ugly, it also isnt the most attractive body kit. I cant wait for a really clean body kit to hit the market... or F/I

1 - 20 of 33 Posts