Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to go in today to the dealer and the salesman caught me and showed me some pics from the carlisle show. There are some really cool things coming from Dodge in the near future but the one that caught my eye was this pic of the SRT4 rally. Great pic, check it out.

Attachments

·
Registered
644 Posts
same one that was at SEMA, just done up a little differently... looks that way anyway

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
its the rallye concept, there are 2, a red one and the black/red one [that i chopped in my avatar].. differences are the hood, headlight housings & taillight housings, oh, and the bodykit.. still think they shouldnt have used monodirectional carbon for it [looks ugly].. or at least paint parts of it so it runs together better & doesnt destroy the lines of the car.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
fortheson said:
electric blue SRT-4

Image tagging from one's computer won't work.

You need to either host those images at someplace like www.photobucket.com or post a bunch more so you can upload them to this BB as attachments.

·
Banned
74 Posts
SXTman said:
Had to go in today to the dealer and the salesman caught me and showed me some pics from the carlisle show. There are some really cool things coming from Dodge in the near future but the one that caught my eye was this pic of the SRT4 rally. Great pic, check it out.
YUK.... That thing looks HIDEOUS!

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
not srt-4's

the lights would look nice body matched, that vent in the front bumper and rear doors looks nice too. side skirts are iffy imo. and that spotted paint theme is ugly.

i think the black one looked way better. i would like those headlights though.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
HIGHBRED8 said:
not srt-4's

the lights would look nice body matched, that vent in the front bumper and rear doors looks nice too. side skirts are iffy imo. and that spotted paint theme is ugly.

i think the black one looked way better. i would like those headlights though.
Dont the CSRT4s have the same brakes as the Charger? Which are Brembo if Im not mistaken.

UN4GTBL said:
dont forget, that this thread is like 2 years old
Holy slaps..... talk about bringing a thread back from the dead.

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
DRHEMI said:
Dont the CSRT4s have the same brakes as the Charger? Which are Brembo if Im not mistaken.
same as police charger, not srt8 charger. no brembos for us :mecry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts