Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well not too new, but have never bothered to post

anyway i have owned a 04 SRT-4 Neon for almost three years and love it, would love to get a SRT-4 Caliber, but then again the Challenger looks mighty sexy

anyway see you on the forums

*note* i realize i mis-spelled caliber, but i can't fix it, oh well

·
Registered
689 Posts
Re: new to caliver forums

Ok, you are new, but you are now fired, leave. :D

JOKING, but you better learn how to spell CaliBER or you will be fired. :D

·
Banned
400 Posts
Re: new to caliver forums

mrrobwood said:
well not too new, but have never bothered to post

anyway i have owned a 04 SRT-4 Neon for almost three years and love, would love to get a SRT-4 Caliber, but then again the Challenger looks mighty sexy

anyway see you on the forums

*note* i realize i mis-spelled caliber, but i can't fix it, oh well
You can CHANGE IT! Just go to "EDIT" and then "ADVANCED"! BUT PUHHHHLEASE CHANGE THE SPELLING! *runs to the bathroom to throw up*:(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tahkns for all of toshe taht pionetd out thet i cnat' sepll

Anyway, enough of that. I hope to learn as much on here as I did on SRTforums

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm hoping that once the SRT-4 comes out, this site will explode as much as srtforums did...either that or the Neon SRT-4 owners will learn to live in co-existance with the Caliber SRT-4 owners. I'm really hoping that's how it'll work out, and srtforums and it's members will be excited and thrilled to have another Turbocharged monster cruising the streets.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Neon RT Drivr21 said:
I'm hoping that once the SRT-4 comes out, this site will explode as much as srtforums did...either that or the Neon SRT-4 owners will learn to live in co-existance with the Caliber SRT-4 owners. I'm really hoping that's how it'll work out, and srtforums and it's members will be excited and thrilled to have another Turbocharged monster cruising the streets.
yah i bet it won't be a problem, the NE srt crew invites other turbo charged or any other car to out meets, I for one would love to see some calibers, or own both :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts