Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,

im new to this site and new to forums all together. I hope im not posting this in the wrong area, i dont know. Well i have had my cali 3 weeks today and loving it. Just saying hi and put tips for forums here so i dont make anyone else made. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome aboard black-sxt-sport! Make yourself at home. Any questions, ask away. Plenty of folks to help you around here. You'll get the hang of forum life fast enough.

Medic

·
Registered
901 Posts
black-sxt-sport said:
hello all,

im new to this site and new to forums all together. I hope im not posting this in the wrong area, i dont know. Well i have had my cali 3 weeks today and loving it. Just saying hi and put tips for forums here so i dont make anyone else made. Thanks!!!
Welcome aboard!!
I can't think of why anyone here would get mad at a new member, even if you ask something that's been discussed before. (There is probably too much content here now to catch up on everything.) We usually just post a link to the previous threads. Don't worry about posting in the "wrong" section - no one gets upset, and our moderators can move the posts anyway!

Oh, please share some pics of your new Caliber when you get the minimum 15 posts! And if you'd like, you can "pin" your location in our frappr map - see the "frappr" sticky thread in the Off Topic section.

Hope you enjoy the forum, and we're looking forward to hearing about your Caliber experiences!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I as well welcome you to CaliberForums.com. We are all very friendly here and are more than happy to answer questions that you may have. You can also find very useful information. Everything from what wax to use to what TSBs (Technical Service Bulletins) are out there.

Congrats on your new purchase and we all look forward to your pics.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome aboard and have fun with the forums and your Caliber...

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you all very much and I look forward to talking about the cali with all of you!!!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
burlington. who else is from good ol, WI???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts