Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the new rims a few days ago, tires came in yesterday, and after work went right to the tire place to have mounted. I am at work right now and can't post pics, but oh my THEY LOOK SWEET. After I had them put on, I kinda wish I would have went went 18" rims, but to late now.

Rims are Focal F6 176 series. Size 17x7

Tires are Kumho's 215/50/17

I will post pictures as soon as I can. The car def. got some looks from people in town last night.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I hate threads like this!
We need that smilie "THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITH OUT PICS!"

·
Registered
127 Posts
DAMN... thats just wrong dude
thats like telling someone "hey i really need to tell you.... well, maybe i shouldnt, never mind"

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry people, I know it a killer waiting to see the pics, but I do promise to take them when I get home tonight, it will also have the tinted windows done. The windows were done last week before the wedding. You can search the rims on the internet. Focal F6 176 Series, that will give you an idea. For some reason my wife calls me a tease also, hmm!

·
Registered
285 Posts
kjguy_43 said:
For some reason my wife calls me a tease also, hmm!
You were doing good until then. TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Banned
400 Posts
RULE #1, ALWAYS HAVE CAMERA READY WHEN MAKING ANY SIGNIFICANT CHANGES OR UPGRADES TO A CALIBER!!!:mad:

You're FIRED!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
STEELBLueCALI said:
RULE #1, ALWAYS HAVE CAMERA READY WHEN MAKING ANY SIGNIFICANT CHANGES OR UPGRADES TO A CALIBER!!!:mad:

You're FIRED!!!!!!:D
Actually, your Caliber and the wheels that you put on inspired me to change mine. Your Caliber looks so sweet. Great job and keep up the great job.

·
Banned
400 Posts
kjguy_43 said:
Actually, your Caliber and the wheels that you put on inspired me to change mine. Your Caliber looks so sweet. Great job and keep up the great job.
Awwww shucks, thanks man! You've earned your way back into my heart.:)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
kjguy_43 said:
After that comment he may want to UNFIRE you!!!:):):D:D:D:D:cool:

STEELBLueCALI: Your Caliber is his Caliber's idol...:D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[STEELBLueCALI: Your Caliber is his Caliber's idol...:D[/quote]

Live from LA, It's Caliber Idol, who has the power to make it to the final round. LOL

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Xtreme Thunder said:
After that comment he may want to UNFIRE you!!!:):):D:D:D:D:cool:

STEELBLueCALI: Your Caliber is his Caliber's idol...:D
Live from L.A. It's Caliber Idol, here is your host STEELBLueCALI. Which one has the power, guts, and glory to make it to the final round. LOL.

Ok that was bad, I'll shut up now.

·
Registered
285 Posts
kjguy_43 said:
Live from L.A. It's Caliber Idol, here is your host STEELBLueCALI. Which one has the power, guts, and glory to make it to the final round. LOL.

Ok that was bad, I'll shut up now.
BOO this man!:D

·
Banned
400 Posts
Lol, you guys have waaaaay too much time on your hands! Shouldn't we be working? Oh, forgot, we're CALIBER WHORES!:D

·
Registered
285 Posts
STEELBLueCALI said:
Lol, you guys have waaaaay too much time on your hands! Shouldn't we be working? Oh, forgot, we're CALIBER WHORES!:D
Last time I checked, I'm not the one that had sex with my car! :eek:

·
Registered
15 Posts
kjguy_43 said:
Got the new rims a few days ago, tires came in yesterday, and after work went right to the tire place to have mounted. I am at work right now and can't post pics, but oh my THEY LOOK SWEET. After I had them put on, I kinda wish I would have went went 18" rims, but to late now.

Rims are Focal F6 176 series. Size 17x7

Tires are Kumho's 215/50/17

I will post pictures as soon as I can. The car def. got some looks from people in town last night.
You need to take the vehicle to your dealer and have them program the tire size into the tcm. Not doing this can possibly set a check engine light for incorrect tire ratio

1 - 20 of 20 Posts