Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must represent New York here, I know there a few on here from NY and I know of one ~45min from me!:)

Dutechess, Ulster, Orange, Westchester County area!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
I must represent New York here, I know there a few on here from NY and I know of one ~45min from me!:)

Dutechess, Ulster, Orange, Westchester County area!
It took me this long to realize you're in Hyde Park, bought my Caliber near you. I'll be the first to rep the Orange / Rockland crowd. Haven't been in your neck of the woods in a while, Is the brewery restaurant still there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
190 Posts
I have Westchester covered... I've seen a few other Cali's lately, I think Enterprise rental even has one near by. There's someone in the North bit of the county with a Silver one with black rims.

A local dealer has an Orange R/T with Bradley Wheeler's name on the build sheet. Hey Brad, where you at?? ;-) Definitely not as rare as they once were, but still super cool. L8r.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
.38 said:
It took me this long to realize you're in Hyde Park, bought my Caliber near you. I'll be the first to rep the Orange / Rockland crowd. Haven't been in your neck of the woods in a while, Is the brewery restaurant still there?
Yes it is. It is now called the Hyde Park Steak House and Brewing Company. It is right across from the F.D.R. home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Yes it is. It is now called the Hyde Park Steak House and Brewing Company. It is right across from the F.D.R. home.
That's the one, I used to take home their glass jugs of beer. Do they still make their own?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
When I get my fog lights installed and I make a run to the dealer to get them activated with the starscan I think I'll pop over there for lunch :)

I found their website, they really grew. Last time I was there the parking lot was gravel and the drive-in movie theater was still open.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
.38 said:
When I get my fog lights installed and I make a run to the dealer to get them activated with the starscan I think I'll pop over there for lunch :)

I found their website, they really grew. Last time I was there the parking lot was gravel and the drive-in movie theater was still open.
Yeah they paved the parking lot. The drive-in movie theater is still open and showing movies, that place was packed (I believe they are closed for the season though) this summer. You could not get into Hyde Park from 6:30-8:00 in the summer from all the traffic it creates in a Friday and Saturday night!

What dealer did you go to? What is a special order or off the lot deal. If it was the latter I may have test driven it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
154 Posts
I got it at Dutchess Dodge. It was already ordered a few days before I went in because they had the alocation for it. Luckily it was the color I wanted so they reserved it for me so when it did come in I'd get it. It only had 1 mile on it (1.2 on the trip) so nobody test drove it. If I had ordered one custom the only things I would have added would be fog lamps and sun roof so I'm happy with "stock". If you see a Caliber in Steel Blue with a Smith & Wesson front plate, it's probably me!

Mmmmmm....... I hope they still have those BBQ bacon burgers! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Albany New York Here!
Have a Inferno Red SXT ordered from factory in August. Received Sept 15. Now I have over 1,000 miles(all trouble free -no bugs whatsever). Great car!
So far I have seen 3 in the Albany area plus one from Michigan.:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
JohnC said:
Albany New York Here!
Have a Inferno Red SXT ordered from factory in August. Received Sept 15. Now I have over 1,000 miles(all trouble free -no bugs whatsever). Great car!
So far I have seen 3 in the Albany area plus one from Michigan.:)
Would you have happen to been driving south on 9H on 10/14/2006 mid afternoon? I passed an Inferno Red SXT as I was traveling north to Albany for a ride (a long one!). I was in a Silver Neon, I did wave....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
.38 said:
I got it at Dutchess Dodge. It was already ordered a few days before I went in because they had the alocation for it. Luckily it was the color I wanted so they reserved it for me so when it did come in I'd get it. It only had 1 mile on it (1.2 on the trip) so nobody test drove it. If I had ordered one custom the only things I would have added would be fog lamps and sun roof so I'm happy with "stock". If you see a Caliber in Steel Blue with a Smith & Wesson front plate, it's probably me!

Mmmmmm....... I hope they still have those BBQ bacon burgers! :D
Dutchess Dodge, I have delt with a Gary and a Trevor (Caliber test drives), also a Larry when I bough my used Neon. It is on ok place, I travel through there a few times a week to see what kind of Calibers they have. I went to test drive a Black R/T FWD CVT2, but there was a deposit on it!

You had to mention food huh? Now I am hungry for one!!!:D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Da Bronx here.

Bought mine at Manhattan Dodge.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
96 Posts
Xtreme Thunder said:
Would you have happen to been driving south on 9H on 10/14/2006 mid afternoon? I passed an Inferno Red SXT as I was traveling north to Albany for a ride (a long one!). I was in a Silver Neon, I did wave....
I don't recall where I was that day, but I was in Kingston several times.
As of, I have 6,500 miles and No issues! Great car!

I have now seen another red SXT, a red R/T, a white SXT, a blue Caliber and a yellow one in the Albany area.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
911 Posts
Corning/Elmira NY area here. Sunburst Orange SXT Sport. Bought mine at Dansville Dodge Chrysler Jeep.
 
1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Top