Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Wife and I just bought a 2010 Caliber Mainstreet. One owner, 22k miles in overall impeccable shape. Almost no rust underneath with the sole exception of a rust hole under the driver's side rocker panel. Flashlight is missing from the back, and the AC in the glove box chiller seems to work only on the right side rather than all, but other than that it seems to be in amazing shape for its age, and with the mileage, the $6k seemed more than fair for us.

Just looking to hopefully have somewhere as some support when the inevitable issues come up since I am definitely not an auto mechanic. Glad to be here!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi and welcome, I joined up not to long ago as well. Great place to get answers to all your Calibre questions and get help. Glad your happy with your purchase, sounds like you got a good deal with the low mileage and condition. Happy motoring from Scotland ... (y)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! The only thing I've noticed so far is the heat/ac actually doesn't work at the highest setting, but you just have to turn it down one notch and it works like a champ. Weird, but its Chrysler built so quirks are inevitable. Haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts