Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Caliber is finally here and I know how people like pics. :)

Well I don't have many right now. :p I will however have more in a few days once the weather is better. (keep checking this thread)

In the meantime I'll post the few I took last night. ;)

Well thats it...for now.

More to come soon. :cool:

(search words: 6 disc changer, CD, MP3, dash, tach, Canadian )

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
AWESOME man!!:):)

I love how the dash lights up in the night. I also like the cup holder lights and just the way...well like I said...the way the dash lights up with the driver convienence package. The Compass and the Temp is cool, I can;t wait until I see exterior pictures!:)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Great pics. The dash at night has a good look. While my caliber was in the shop, I drove a mazda 6. The gauges/displays were in red. I just couldn't get used to the red after the Caliber dash.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Notice you are from Canada too. What was the final price you pay for it? Looks like you have a SXT. What option/package do you have?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jtcber said:
Hi. Notice you are from Canada too. What was the final price you pay for it? Looks like you have a SXT. What option/package do you have?
24E SPORT APPEARANCE CUSTOMER PREFERRED ORDER SELECTION PKG -inc: 2.0L engine, continuously variable trans, 17" x 6.5" aluminum wheels, fog lamps, body colour grille, sport appearance interior group w/black-out tape, cloth seats w/colour-keyed insert, colour-keyed PRNDL bezel, colour-keyed instrument panel bezel Code: 24E

MUSICGATE PWR SOUND SYSTEM -inc: (2) articulating liftgate speakers, (6) Boston Acoustics speakers w/subwoofer, leather-wrapped steering wheel, steering wheel mounted audio controls Code: ATJ

DRIVER CONVENIENCE GROUP -inc: auto-dimming rearview mirror, temp & compass gauge, tire pressure monitoring display, universal garage door opener Code: AJV

AM/FM STEREO W/6-DISC IN-DASH MP3/CD CHANGER Code: RAQ

PWR EXPRESS OPEN/CLOSE SUNROOF Code: GWG

SPEED CONTROL Code: NHM

·
Registered
506 Posts
hey we need a shot of an out the back blind spot shot lol like just from the driver seat turn and shoot out the back window.... lol

·
Registered
384 Posts
wow thank you for the pics! it seems silly but I really like looking at the pics, to help tide me over until I get mine!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ya think? You HAVE TO ASK!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts