Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently stumbled into this group, and I'm probably the oldest guy here: I'm 56. But I really like the design of this car. It is very close to the Dodge Spirit circa 1989 to 1995. But the hatchback design is more useful.

Things I like:

1. Seems the "H" point of the front seat is relatively high. Makes it easier to get into and out of.

2. Hatchback useful for carrying stuff and Dogs.

3. I-Pod interface and holder.

4. Standard safety equipment, e.g side curtain airbags.

5. Good Audio system.

6. Affordable.

What do you think? I think I'll buy one.:rolleyes:

Any other Old Guys here?:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Hello and Welcome to the forums! We are all learning about this vehicle as well. There is one member that I know of (Silverfox) that is driving one around and has already made a short video clip of it. I started out not liking the design, and then poof, I love it and can't wait to drive one too! I am sure in due time the age group will spread out and you won't be the only one.;)

·
Registered
551 Posts
I think 56 is not really old..some people live up to like 100 years old...so youre not old your middle aged but i think there might be a few people ariound here around your age

·
Registered
551 Posts
well youre looking for yourself or for someone else?
It seems you know something about race cars maybe you should stick around and wait for the srt version

·
Registered
321 Posts
Best guess would be somewhere around $25K or so. Based on how the Neon SRT-4 did when it was released, it's only an assumption right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts