Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
9,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trinity inspired me to start this tread with her number 2 on my list....

My Top 9 lamest/ most retarded things/mods people do to their cars....

1.) the 20", 22", 24", or (whatever size) emblems on the sides of people's cars/trucks depicting the size of their rims
2.) CD holders on visors
3.) CD spinning on string hanging from rear view mirror
4.) Chrome plastic trim on ever crack and opening on car(especially trunk opening)
5.) neon lights ANYWHERE
6.) Chrome hubcaps
7.) spinner rims
8.) Euro Tails
9.) Konig Verdict rims

add anything that I may have missed....

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
those side grilles are on EVERYTHING now!!!

EVERYONE is putting em on. so sad to see non GM cars with Escalade side vents. its just horrible.

dont forget red wheels on like a green or purple car.
apparently red rims are the thing now. no matter what color/make car they have.

Reactions: AdubZ

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
I hate cars that are the lower models (like performance) that have the higher models body kits... its like I want to be fast, but since I am not..ima just look like it instead...
IE- Neon srt-4 vs those stupid sx2.0s that have the srt body kits on them... :icon_flaming:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
I hate cars that are the lower models (like performance) that have the higher models body kits... its like I want to be fast, but since I am not..ima just look like it instead...
IE- Neon srt-4 vs those stupid sx2.0s that have the srt body kits on them... :icon_flaming:
x2....

just like the 300c's with "srt design"

just horrible.

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Premium Member
4,913 Posts
Pretty much any generic add-on that can be purchased at a parts store.

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
bologna chewer / fart can mufflers with 4" tips but have a 2" inlet

:notallthere::notallthere::notallthere::

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
bologna chewer / fart can mufflers with 4" tips but have a 2" inlet

:notallthere::notallthere::notallthere::
X2 on that... little civics with those fart cans on them racing through town... makes me want to hit them :jester:

Or Or... those Wal-mart/canadian tire brand shift knobs... that look like sh!t and even light up sometimes...

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
FAKE HOOD SCOOPS!!!!! HATE THEM!!!! Like WTF you lazy asshole... get the real thing... and all you car makers... putting them on stock... should be shot....

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
FAKE HOOD SCOOPS!!!!! HATE THEM!!!! Like WTF you lazy asshole... get the real thing... and all you car makers... putting them on stock... should be shot....
STICK ONs:jester::jester:

·
Premium Member
29,879 Posts
its better when they've been ripped off, and the 3m tape is still on the hood :rofl:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ha...what about that highschool tassle thingy hangin from the mirror....

Wow you graduated highschool....I get it.....congratulations.....so then, maybe it's time to lose that fart-can you douche.......

1 - 20 of 104 Posts