Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I would check in, just bought a Calibur for my Wife. We replaced a Honda Accord that was totalled a couple of weeks ago.
I'm not new to Mopar, I drive an '05 Dodge Magnum R/T that is modded with Headers, Volant Intake, etc. I'm very active on LXFORUMS.COM and have met lots of cool people at the meets we have!!
I spotted a white SXT that had Charger wheels and tires on it.
Here is the baby in the driveway.

·
Registered
343 Posts
VERY hot Love those wheels on it SWEET

·
Registered
135 Posts
Did the dealer have the Charger wheels on it before you looked at the car or did you order them special?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Nice dogs!

Your Caliber came with those wheels?!!! They look sweet! :D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
HEMIDAWG said:
I spotted a white SXT that had Charger wheels and tires on it. [/IMG]
Congrats! Charger wheels look great on it:cool:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
calibered said:
Did the dealer have the Charger wheels on it before you looked at the car or did you order them special?
When I went out to look a ta row Calibers, most had the 17" styeel wheels, skinny tires and plastic hubcaps. I spied this one with the Charger wheels and said " I want that one!!" They were take off's from a charger on the lot they put some aftermarket 20's or 22's on.
Very nice getting the Michelin Pilots too. They are interchangable with my Magnum R/T. I would love to but my Magnum Stock Chromies with the BFG KDW 255/55/18's on the Caliber for a day or two!
Those tires are really beefy with a wicked tread pattern!!

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Yeah, KDW's are awesome. :D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Good look on the car.

Forgive me as I ask this question, but I'm looking at the picture and taking in the whole element. The house across the street to the left side of the picture has a wierd looking contraption on the roof. One looks like a wind gauge...the other looks like a camera. Please enlighten me?

Tyke

1 - 20 of 28 Posts