Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody! New guy here. Name is Jason. Just bought a new 07 Caliber SXT in Stone White last night. Wife and i have our first child on the way, and this was a great purchase for us and our expanding family. Can't wait to start reading all the great info on this site!

Jason

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats on the car and also new child. Great choice on the car the saftey rating is great. Good luck with both New additions.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Kids are GREAT, got 5 of them :)

WELCOME to the board!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Welcome and congratulation for your family!

Hey does your Caliber have tinted windows? I drove by Performance the other day and noticed that all the Calibers there have tinted windows! Mine does not. :(

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats on your new car & the baby!!

We have a son who is turning 1 in 2 weeks and 1 on the way(due in April). Car is great with kiddos!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Looks like the Nebraska people are strating to grow a little here. Hopefully I'll be back there around a year from now. In the Navy stationed in San Diego right now, but looking to go back as a recruiter. Was born and raised in Burr, NE. about 45 miles SE of Lincoln.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep, i know where Burr is. My mom grew up in Adams and i still hunt and fish there on my uncles land. My wife is also from Cook, NE.

Jason

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
NEBassMan said:
My wife is also from Cook, NE.

Jason
Really?? Went to school in Cook. And my dad was born and raised there. Might know her or her family.

·
Registered
644 Posts
welcome... do yourself a favor and dont buy a HUGE stroller...can barely fit our damn stroller in the caliber, my dumb ass had to go buy the cadillac of strollers obviously. the only was it fits is with the small middle seat folded down... but congrats on the upcoming new one and your caliber.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
With the strollers, it's all onhow good they fold up. We have a fairly large stroller to(which is part of the reason we bought the Cailber n the first place) and it fits fine. Can't fit much else in the back with it though. But we have a smaller stroller for times when we are going shopping or traveling. Don't use the big stroller now that our son is walking. We use our smaller umbrella stroller.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey HSKR

That's cool that you went to school in Cook. Her maiden name is Bohling. What year did you graduate? You might know her brothers Tony, Curt, and Eliott

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
NEBassMan said:
Hey HSKR

That's cool that you went to school in Cook. Her maiden name is Bohling. What year did you graduate? You might know her brothers Tony, Curt, and Eliott
Wouldn't happen to be Crystal would it?? Yeah, Tony was a year ahead of me and Curt was two years behind. I graduated in 95. I'm sure she would know my name if you asked her. If I remember right, we might have even had one year of band together before I graduated. My name is Brian Cropp BTW.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
NEBassMan said:
ha ha...small world. She said she knows you, and graduated with your sister, Amy.

Jason
Yep, Amy was just out here visiting me. She lives in Tucson, AZ.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
NEBassMan said:
ha ha...small world. She said she knows you, and graduated with your sister, Amy.

Jason
Didn't even catch it in my lat post, but Amy is my cousin, not my sister. Amy's brothers are Bryce and Aaron.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts