Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing this at Auto Zone and mulling it over for a day or so, I got it. A 44 caliber shifter handle. Ohh, and a few fake bullet holes on the lift gate too.

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
That is different. Not sure it is for me. But, what do I know?:confused:

·
Registered
371 Posts
I saw something similar, but it was just the back of the chamber, and I couldn't figure out where I would put it, plus my wife wasn't too thrilled about it. I did get some chrome bullet door locks, but haven't figured out how to get the originals off without taking the door panels off. I also thought about getting a pair of chrome 4's the same size as the Caliber letters on the back, but I never did that either. I do occasionally carry one of my 44's in my Caliber though- very reassuring on a long trip. Sorry to get off the subject. Looks good- different- and ya gotta love that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the 44 idea, but I don't need to carry a "real" 44. Road rage would surely kick in one day. I better sick with the fake one. I did try to figure out how to add some numbers on the lift gate next to the Caliber name. I like your idea. But the little car would be better suited to be called 22 caliber. 44 owners might get miffed at naming it after Dirty Harry's "most powerfull hand gun in the world".....LOL

·
Registered
371 Posts
TradedHemiRam4Caliber said:
I like the 44 idea, but I don't need to carry a "real" 44. Road rage would surely kick in one day. I better sick with the fake one. I did try to figure out how to add some numbers on the lift gate next to the Caliber name. I like your idea. But the little car would be better suited to be called 22 caliber. 44 owners might get miffed at naming it after Dirty Harry's "most powerfull hand gun in the world".....LOL
And that is exactly why I didn't put the 44 on the back. I also would advise anyone not to carry a weapon in the car, unless you have a concealed weapons permit. Cops don't take too kindly to seeing a gun in a car.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
o yeah; i saw those revolver-grips over at pepboys.. interesting; not something i'd be used to (driving a stick 'n all)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Fitz said:
And that is exactly why I didn't put the 44 on the back. I also would advise anyone not to carry a weapon in the car, unless you have a concealed weapons permit. Cops don't take too kindly to seeing a gun in a car.
Here in Florida you can carry a loaded pistol legally in glove box or center console "without" a permit. I perfer the chill zone. Im permitted also, they can kiss my a$$. :D

·
Registered
644 Posts
Bulldogger said:
I like it.

A cop pulls you over & he may think it's real though. :eek:

um.... probably not

·
Registered
371 Posts
orangeguzzi said:
has anyone figured out how to get the door lock knobby things off? i would like to put bullit type covers on mine.
I'm glad you asked that question. I asked the same thing a while back and didn't get much help. I've got the chrome bullet door locks that I'd love to replace for those cheap plastic ones. I was thinking of asking again, but you beat me to the puch, and I haven't figured it out yet. I don't want to take off the door panels. Hopefully someone knows something by now. Anybody?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Unoriginalusername said:
someone somewhere is sitting in their office going "holly crap, hey bob we actually sold one" lol just kidding, not my thing but it looks good.
LMFAO!!!!

That was great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Actually I think they sold two, but one was returned...;) . One good thing about chrome, it take your eyes of all that PLASTIC:eek: . I like the shells on the door locks idea too. Fitz better huury on his or I just may be posting pics of those next.:D

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Hey cool, you can use the shifter to speed load your revolver!;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts