Dodge Caliber Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone order a car from overseas? how does the warranty work as there are no Dodge Dealers in europe... just chrystler. can i get my caliber work done there under warranty... with my luck i am expecting to have a lot of those "quirks" that you get from a new model first model year... and i need to know what i can do about it

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
wow thanks for all the help everyone!!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
mudstone said:
wow thanks for all the help everyone!!!!
You're welcome!

Seriously, I believe you had posted that you are active duty military?

I'd check with your installation/unit's legal office/staff - they generally have all types of consumer information resources available, especially regarding major purchases, financing, and warranty information/inquiries.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you... didn't even think of that... now gotta get a ride to the damn airfield to talk to them... i hate being on a remote post

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no we are just "part of the Weisbaden community"

We got our own AST now that's a big help ::sarcasm::

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
OK, and there are different designations for certain types of assignments.

I spent 4 years "assigned" on paper to an installation that I actually had set foot on TWICE - once to inprocess (3 days), the second time for a deployment briefing (2 days) to be diverted for attachment with a PsychOps unit for Desert Shield/Storm. The other 3 years, 11 months and over 3 weeks were spent - "elsewhere".

On my computer-generated review of assignments I got while retiring, and to this day in my general military records, it merely reflects that 4-year period with a statement of "Assignment: *********(name of installation), Data Masked."

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea i got some shady shit like that goin on also

1 - 8 of 8 Posts