Dodge Caliber Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for those of us that are "blessed" with the lovely season of white stuff I thought we could post up some pics of the caliber in the snow..

A couple of earlier pics:

From today:

yes, i tried to do the eyelids thing again lol.

I have seen other winter pics, so post them up here

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Just got to say that I never had the experience of snow in person with exception of seeing it from a plane. Seeing those shots I would've thought you photoshopped it, Wow! it's a Caliber shaped frosty ice cube.

·
Registered
190 Posts
This is from last year but fits the topic. I put some Pirelli Scorpion A/T tires on for the winter and need to take some snaps in the snow.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
One from this morning. I think we've had more snow so far than all of last year.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
UN4GTBL said:
Ya, if not all year it definitly beats the amount we had by this time last year any way:eek:
Last winter the snowmobile trails through town were bare, this year they've plowed them. So much for global warming, it's been below freezing for the past two weeks and another storm coming this weekend.:eek:

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
xlimodriver said:
Last winter the snowmobile trails through town were bare, this year they've plowed them. So much for global warming, it's been below freezing for the past two weeks and another storm coming this weekend.:eek:

http://javascript<b></b>:void(0);
ya it figures we were going to get hit again this weekend, all the snow finally melted off my car from the above pictures lol

·
Premium Member
29,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HICal said:
Just got to say that I never had the experience of snow in person with exception of seeing it from a plane. Seeing those shots I would've thought you photoshopped it, Wow! it's a Caliber shaped frosty ice cube.
ya the snow is oodles of fun lol:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
If I had a wider barn door and/or folding mirrors mine would be inside too, all wrapped up in a thermal blanket, instead it's outside with Uncle Hermann and the Shaggin' Wagon.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Damn..I dont have any with mine covered in snow. Its always in a garage. :D

1 - 20 of 90 Posts