Dodge Caliber Forums banner
101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Went to opening day at the rock today! After 18 passes and a bunch of headache inducing runs, I got about 6 good passes. My quickest pass was not my best 60 foot, which was a 2.20....about .2 better than what I got last year without the LSD. So, the LSD has helped me out about .4 seconds in the quarter. I have got stage one dialed in, but ran out of time to finish tweaking stage 2 boost and dial in my clamp. I ran 16psi in my dunlop direzza star spec 245/45-18 mounted on 18x7.5 enkei rpf1 wheels. I'm confident I have about 3-4 more mph to tweak out, couple that with my 2.20 60ft I got today, and it is conceivable that my car can break into the 12's with street tires. It was a test and tune day, so there was mainly fassssst muscle cars and only 5 sport compacts. I had lots of guys young and old tell me they were suprised with the csrt4. They refer to it as "sneaky"
r/t-.342
60'-2.299
330'-6.019
1/8-8.873
mph-90.04 (made me happy)
1,000'-11.331
1/4-13.381
mph-109.52
Congrats dude, i wish the local tracks here would let me hotlap LOL. Looks like I need a wot box and i could run the same time for sure :bigthumb:

Reactions: SilveRbackT4

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #102 · (Edited)
We have the new FASTEST Caliber SRT-4 Time EVER set by Gizmo's CSRT-4 built and tuned by Realtune.

The new Fastest time is [email protected]!!!! The previous record set by Realtune with their original caliber stood for a year and a half!

For any questions on this run or details of the build, Realtune has it in their section on the blue forum.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
Updated.

WOT on blue forum posted his new PB of 13.30 and that places him in 12th spot!

Congrats!

·
Registered
663 Posts
JUST RAN A 13.32 tonight at KilKare dragway. WITH RSA TIRES!!!
heck freakin yeah I'm pumped.

Backstory:
Got there at 6:30 got my first and only pass at 9:30 due to several oil downs. I adjusted my wga one turn tighter in the staging lanes, no idea what psi it'd be, guessed mid 18 as it was 16-17.
Did a nice burnout and tried killing the tree, felt like i spun a bit, but 60ft time says otherwise. Car pulled all over going down the track, I need to pull the abs fuse next time.

I had my Canon 7D recording HD video in the rear seat, and my Ipod touch loggin computer stats via REV app.

Here is my time slip.

Video:

Ipod data here.

Thanks all.

If your wondering my current mods are:
pt-p inlet tube + WotBox + R/T PNP Map Clamp
WGA (set low 18lbs) + Boost gauge + MS1
If your curious, thats under 700 dollars in mods (some bought used) and got me nearly 12s. I LOVE THIS CAR.
:beerchug:

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts
JUST RAN A 13.32 tonight at KilKare dragway. WITH RSA TIRES!!!
heck freakin yeah I'm pumped.

Backstory:
Got there at 6:30 got my first and only pass at 9:30 due to several oil downs. I adjusted my wga one turn tighter in the staging lanes, no idea what psi it'd be, guessed mid 18 as it was 16-17.
Did a nice burnout and tried killing the tree, felt like i spun a bit, but 60ft time says otherwise. Car pulled all over going down the track, I need to pull the abs fuse next time.

I had my Canon 7D recording HD video in the rear seat, and my Ipod touch loggin computer stats via REV app.

Here is my time slip.

Will upload video here asap.

Ipod data here.

Thanks all.

If your wondering my current mods are:
pt-p inlet tube + WotBox + R/T PNP Map Clamp
WGA (set low 18lbs) + Boost gauge + MS1
If your curious, thats under 700 dollars in mods (some bought used) and got me nearly 12s. I LOVE THIS CAR.
:beerchug:
awesome man
that's pretty damn good!:bigthumb:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Thanks man.
Uploaded video and posted it above. (in 720p on youtube)
My goal for the night was 13.5, was stoked when I saw 13.3
(now saving for better tires)

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
going to be quite a few updates after tomorrow I suspect :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
12.92 with SRTMike08 driving my car - talk about driver mod! lol

13.00 was the best I could manage

neon injectors, 18/20 psi, pump gas + meth - track temp of ~87 degrees.

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
I believe 400hp went 12s also. Thats two more Realtune customers/friends in the 12s!

Way to go guys :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
realtuned/gizmo gonna make another pass anytime soon?

Yes. With the craze of the drag Nats over, we can get back to the Caliber racing. Just got finished with a 140 hr work week last week. Going to spend all week getting caught up with internet/business stuff and get back to Caliber racing shortly there after.

Whooshs car will be up and running soon as well...so be on the look out for that beast. Gizmo and Whoosh will be fighting it out all year I bet. We are finishing up 2 more motors late this week for 2 Calibers that will make some great power as well. I am in the proccess of finishing up quotes for 2 guys that want to make 550whp+ as well who are ready to get rolling so I expect there to be numerous 10-11 second Calibers roaming around

Its going to be an interesting Summer!!

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
I need to get Rick to drive my car - find out what it truly capable of
I can arrange that. Lets wait till it cools down a bit though. These Calibers do not like hot weather

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I believe 400hp went 12s also. Thats two more Realtune customers/friends in the 12s!

Way to go guys :bigthumb:
yeah, i went 12's but couldnt get a clean pass down the track. my 12.8 pass was with 2nd gear falling on its face and missing 3rd.:icon_flaming:
soon as i get the car back together i will be at the track trying to get that perfect pass.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Just for a bump. Ran a 13.284
I went to milan dragway this weekend.
Track prep was making a HUGE difference all day.

My 4th pass of the day: RT: .119 60ft: 2.13 1/4: 13.284 @106.68
^I touched the rev limiter quickly in the pass so I think I can get that down a touch more yet.
5th pass: RT: .100 60ft: 2.51 1/4: 13.695 @107.1
^I got traction but I bogged hard at the line, but ran/shifted perfect perfect after the bog. mph was great. :/

13.28 slip:

I've since added two realtune stickers to my car. I think they should be good for a few tenths off my time. :)

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Milan is a great track... Waiting around sucks, but if you ever walked that track, your shoes want to come off your feet for half track.. They don't BS. Probably best track I've ever raced on.

updated.

101 - 120 of 155 Posts