Dodge Caliber Forums banner
121 - 140 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Milan is a great track... Waiting around sucks, but if you ever walked that track, your shoes want to come off your feet for half track.. They don't BS. Probably best track I've ever raced on.

updated.

ever going to add my time on there?:stickpoke::beerchug:

·
Registered
663 Posts
Milan is a great track... Waiting around sucks, but if you ever walked that track, your shoes want to come off your feet for half track.. They don't BS. Probably best track I've ever raced on.

updated.
How long has it been since you were there? Over the course of the last year or two I've noticed their car count is about 1/3 of what it used to be. In every class, even jrs. Makes me sad it's been my home track for years. Their prep work was really good depending on what class was running before me.

·
Registered
663 Posts
spits, what are your mods?
My signature:
+MS1 +BKR6EIX's +wga +wotBox +ptp intake

...and a realtune pnp clamp (I only install/run it at the track)
wga running about 17-18lbs clamp set at 3.28v
...still testing/tuning the clamp/boost

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
My signature:
+MS1 +BKR6EIX's +wga +wotBox +ptp intake

...and a realtune pnp clamp (I only install/run it at the track)
wga running about 17-18lbs clamp set at 3.28v
...still testing/tuning the clamp/boost
ah my bad i have signatures turned off. nice times man.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
im not gonna even bother posting mine up since i didnt really get a chance to see what the car could do.

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
im not gonna even bother posting mine up since i didnt really get a chance to see what the car could do.

Oh stop it! 12s on a bad pass is awesome man.

Calling to check up on your part again in a few minutes

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Oh stop it! 12s on a bad pass is awesome man.

Calling to check up on your part again in a few minutes
LOL, whatever mom.:jester:
fine, i will see if i can get a clear pic of the time slip.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
here you go, the 60ft wasnt to bad. but 2nd gear was giving me hell and i missed 3rd.
my new clutch should be here next week some time, so hopefully i can get enough miles on it by the 24th for test n tune.

Text Receipt

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I think I was missed on this site. I am listed on the blue forum. I appreciate the work put into maintaing this thread, keep it up:bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
Yeah I had you on there and for some reason it got messed up. I fixed it now, should be all good on both sites..

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
you can bump me up another notch on the pole, i ran the same setup to day but it was 15 degrees cooler.
[email protected]
60ft. 1.927
i will post the time slip later.
aaron the new clutch worked flawlessly, thanks again.
im going back in couple weeks to run straight race gas so i can add some boost and timing.
im still having some issues with 2nd gear bogging, im stumped. thats why my 60ft isnt that great.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
heres the time slip, im gonna work on getting the videos seperated. the camera i used takes a mini dvd so its just one long video of the whole day.
Red Symbol Illustration Logo Crest

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
thanks, im working my way up the list one by one. my goal is to take ptp's spot, i can live with that.lol

Reactions: UN4GTBL

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
nice job buddy

Reactions: 400hpsrt4

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
thanks, im working my way up the list one by one. my goal is to take ptp's spot, i can live with that.lol

I dont think you will have a problem running high 11s. Race gas and iron out the bog and you will get it done.

Good job so far buddy :bigthumb:

121 - 140 of 155 Posts