Dodge Caliber Forums banner
141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Congrats dude... I will edit when I get back home sunday/monday. doing it on my iphone I'll screw something up. Remind me if you don't see it by monday afternoon.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I dont think you will have a problem running high 11s. Race gas and iron out the bog and you will get it done.

Good job so far buddy :bigthumb:
im gonna try like hell next time out, im thinking the bog has something to do with the slicks. i have 11 psi in my slicks now and the car hits the ground in the pits so i cant really take anymore air out.
im spinning to much in 1st yet and when 2nd bites i think thats bogging me down.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
400hpsrt4 moves into spot #6! Kicked my ass one notch down.. gotta step up lol!
well their isnt nothing like a little friendly comp. to keeps us on point.LOL

·
Registered
937 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
i will post up my latest time slip, its a tad faster than whats up.

srtst, me and you are neck and neck. keep it up.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
****s about to heat up like a mofo around here. :banger:

Doing 3 Realtune built motors with RTS2rs and installing this month. Whooshs car will be hitting the track this month and if Gizmo can get back down to us before the end of the race season, we will be getting his car back to the track as well

Woot woot

·
Premium Member
128 Posts

Doing 3 Realtune built motors with RTS2rs and installing this month. Whooshs car will be hitting the track this month and if Gizmo can get back down to us before the end of the race season, we will be getting his car back to the track as well

Woot woot
What he said ^

You can expect videos of all of my track days, plus a trip to the Etown road course before this season is over! 11s here I come!

·
Registered
559 Posts
What he said ^

You can expect videos of all of my track days, plus a trip to the Etown road course before this season is over! 11s here I come!

Hey, how are you running the road course? That is to say, as a group that's renting it out, or are they doing some kind of show up and drive event, or you went through one of their driver training classes, or what?

·
Registered
933 Posts

Woot woot

This guy probably knows what he is talking about. I ran a [email protected] last weekend I'll post her up later tonight.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
No time slower then 13.60 will be on this list. This is nothing against anybody who is doing their best time possible but simply to make it easier to maintain the list. Bone stock caliber on better tires can pull a 13.9sec run so the list would be endless. This is the FASTEST TIMES LIST, not EVERY TIME LIST.

Dracaena Reflexa
vegitbale

141 - 155 of 155 Posts