Dodge Caliber Forums banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Not sure if I ever posted this here, but powdercoated my Drag DR-34s that used to be black/polished lip. Pic in sig.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Waco at the moment but i'm not from here....I was getting on 35 where the HEB plus is at and I saw you zooming by.....looked like some GTI was after you....

o yes i sure do remember that... i use to go to school well college...baylor and tstc back in 06/07 im always down there when i go home to visit friends and what not!

·
Registered
14 Posts
From what I am seeing here..if I replace the stock 15" steel wheels (ugh!) with a set ( car club member selling them to me for $150) of 17x7" stock 10 spoke silver clear coat wheels from a 2000 Chrysler 300m (114.3mm) and a set of 1 year old used Firestone 235x45x17 (neighbor selling them to me for $100)......they should fit very well and with no modifications needed----look good---ride better----cut down road noise etc????????????

I love having good friends and car club so-members.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine also

Nice car...........I didn't know just how much I'd enjoy the Caliber until we got one and I started diddling with it like I used to do with our former PT Cruiser.....hope you have many happy miles........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,021 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Caliber Before Sunroof.jpg 245/35/20' Factory Reproductions SRT-8 design.The Pic is before the sunroof was installed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Its an 07 SXT Sport (blue color-coded interior but available in other colors as well) but I made some enhancements (the wheels, tint, door handles and not pictured but a premium sunroof). I don't have any personal pics of the inside but here is what it looks like for my model year: http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/08/07/057685.html

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm just scrolling through this old thread for wheel ideas. I plan to install a new set for my Caliber, and I hope I can find one that is similar to the aftermarket wheels that are available on 4wheelonline.

161 - 173 of 173 Posts